Kumho Ecsta Le Sport KU39 

Andyhut

Without starting another tyre war topic has anyone used kumho 's on a zed? I need some 275/35/19 rears and 245/35/19 for front and on tyre leader they are only £106 and £95 all in they get good reviews good wet, fuel and noise ratings. I only do 3k ish a year and mainly Sunday drives, car meets etc and at that price compared to Michelin £200 + they seem very good value. Thanks andy

I was going to get the toyo tr-1's a couple of weeks back as they were £108 for the rears but unfortunatley now when I have the money they have gone back up to around the £155 mark.

You can buy falken 453 for a little more, would they be any better? Thanks

I'm using KU39's all round, they've been on the car for about 2,000 miles and are holding up very well.

I'm no tyre guro, not even close but these grip well in the dry and perform reasonably in the wet, thats all I need a tyre to do :thumbs:

See hes not in a ditch either and hes not on MPSS

• Like 2

I have hankooks on the front of my rays at the moment and seem very good but again are about £160 ish for the rears which is ok if you are only buying one or two but when buying four that's a couple of hundred difference or half the money forwards a cobra exhaust lol. I believe the mpss are one of the best tyres for the zed but at £800 + compared to £400 for four tyres that's a big difference and for normal road driver would you really notice the difference?

I'm using KU39's all round, they've been on the car for about 2,000 miles and are holding up very well.

I'm no tyre guro, not even close but these grip well in the dry and perform reasonably in the wet, thats all I need a tyre to do :thumbs:

See hes not in a ditch either and hes not on MPSS

Give it a rest it's getting boring.

As someone said above try hankooks, I'm running the k110 all round and I like them, on my second set now. I don't track the car and I can't find their limit on the road so they work well for me

I dunno, how much of a difference is there between Kumhos and Linglongs? i'd consider both to be on the more affordable end of the spectrum to be honest... would it be...

Michelin...............kumho.....................linglongs, or

Michelin...........................kumho.........linglongs? or maybe its actually

Michelin.kumho.linglongs..................................?

I dunno, how much of a difference is there between Kumhos and Linglongs? i'd consider both to be on the more affordable end of the spectrum to be honest... would it be...

Michelin...............kumho.....................linglongs, or

Michelin...........................kumho.........linglongs? or maybe its actually

Michelin.kumho.linglongs..................................?

First option. I'd say kumhos are out of the "budget" category.

May I add I run these on my 19's as I got fed up of destroying MPS2's every 3k miles. They are a decent budget tyre similar to falken and toyo. I don't have the confidence in them that I had from MPS2's though.

On track with the 18's I wouldn't even think of putting them on it. R888's all the way ;)