Few Snaps after a Clay/Polish/Sealant/Wax

Grundy

Finally had the weather to do what I wanted this week.

So after a good few hours of washing, me and Neil (Squeezle) went out to take some snaps and get a couple of video's made up.

Finally some HQ photos (Other than my iphone) of the BGW.

Let me know your thoughts :)

P.s. Hopefully the next shots will have my new wheels on :p

Link to the video of my car - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mgyhdsamy8o7d4o/BBkXSSeU1W/DSC_2567.MOV

DSC_2533_zps05081722.jpg

DSC_2536_zps1f4c8f0b.jpg

DSC_2538_zps4aa06357.jpg

DSC_2540_zpsdc193ff7.jpg

DSC_2545_zpsf811cd4f.jpg

DSC_2554_zps0b733bbb.jpg

DSC_2555_zps1b5f0225.jpg

• Like 2

Looks great! Wish my bumper was so stone chip free :-(

What polish and wax did you use mate? I did mine the other day with Megs scratch X and then dodo juice wax. Looked amazing after.

I have a Megs clay kit AND a dodo juice clay kit but didn't have time to use either sadly. Is the difference noticeable I'm guessing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Once you take the oem rear lip it will be even better.

Aye, working progress :)

Looks great! Wish my bumper was so stone chip free :-(

What polish and wax did you use mate? I did mine the other day with Megs scratch X and then dodo juice wax. Looked amazing after.

I have a Megs clay kit AND a dodo juice clay kit but didn't have time to use either sadly. Is the difference noticeable I'm guessing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Wish mine was too :lol: loads of little niggles on close inspection

It's just nice a smooth, if you're going to clay, you need a good few hours to do the whole thing right - I.e. Polish/Sealant/Wax - The claying is nice and simple and relaxing, as long as you lube it up, just glides over the car nicely.

Megs Polish, Poor Boys Sealant, Dodo Wax.

needs lowering and spacers :teeth:

New Wheels on order soon :p

Vid: Next time take yer foot off the brakes! :lol:

Exhaust sounds sweet...nice job :thumbs:

:lol: Had to play it safe if I was to post it on the web. Just wanted to give a snap of my exhaust with a decent mic as opposed to my iPhone.

Was the first time Neil testing his Equipment. So we'll be looking for a nice long stretch somewhere/tunnels etc :)

Vid: Next time take yer foot off the brakes! :lol:

Exhaust sounds sweet...nice job :thumbs:

:lol: Had to play it safe if I was to post it on the web. Just wanted to give a snap of my exhaust with a decent mic as opposed to my iPhone.

Was the first time Neil testing his Equipment. So we'll be looking for a nice long stretch somewhere/tunnels etc :)

haha yes, I know what you mean about playing it safe. There is a big sweeping S bend that rolls past my place and I'm often tempted to give it some, around the bends, and get my lad to video it...but then again you never know who is watching it on here

• Like 1