Nismo style 380RS Rear Spoiler £350

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 1 month later...

yep and you can see it in amongst the Wales photos and videos, you know you want it!!!!!!! if you need advice on fitting etc drop me a PM. hope this helps out Chris

• Like 1

you use the four existing holes from the OEM and then you will need to drill at least 2 new holes which then bolt down the spoiler with CSK bolts.

Ah ok, so it covers the whole area the OEM did previously?

So you could purchase and have it sprayed before fitting?

Thanks Chris..Can anyone do some photo shop magic for me on a gunmetal z with Chargespeed rear !!!. Will enter you in Brittains Got Talent next year if you can... Much better than the Chinese drag man !!!

Payco

Thanks Chris..Can anyone do some photo shop magic for me on a gunmetal z with Chargespeed rear !!!. Will enter you in Brittains Got Talent next year if you can... Much better than the Chinese drag man !!!

Payco

Post a picture of the rear of your car please

Nevermind, google :)

Edited by grundy225

Payco

Sorry for the crap quality, It was hard finding the right size and angle of images, so did a bit of transforming :lol:

jpeg_zpsaf4f061b.jpg

• Like 1