[SOLD] Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust

glrnet

This has been on my car for approx 12K miles, it's immaculate as something that lives on the underside of your car can be. My car is not a daily driver and therefore this hasn't been subjected to snow, ice, salt and the usual road crap.

My car is not lowered and there are NO scrapes or dents and the Flexi Joints are PERFECT.

It was removed from the car last week, I have some nuts and bolts but not all, I would recommend fitting new bolts and gaskets anyway.

This will be wrapped and shipped to UK Mainland via Paisley Freight and that is included in the price. If you live in Northern Ireland, Eire or remote Scotland than additional shipping rates will apply.

Pictures below on and off the car.

Delivered £650.00

PM me please.

In case of "Dibs disputes" the time received on PM's will apply.

Thanks for looking :)

photo1-2-2.jpg

photo3-1-3.jpg

photo4-1-2.jpg

photo5-1-2.jpg

photo1-3-2.jpg

photo3-2-2.jpg

photo4-2-2.jpg

photo5-1copy.jpg

TotalNissan4-1.jpg

P9011592-1.jpg

P7250162-2.jpg

Great quality exhaust and sounds perfect with a set of HFCs. Had one on my old 350 and i still miss that noise.

This will make someone smile bigtime

+1 miss mine too, I think that is now the original Milltek Posse all disbanded now :cry:

Sent from the golf club...

Good good... i would have probably taken it clean off your hands if it wasnt for my stupid window.. I just need to trial and error to see if i can repair... :dry:

I read your thread, gutted for you buddy, hope you can get it sorted without too much bother :thumbs: