Big Gay Wing Fitted.

Grundy

Grundy, how big is the biggist gap between foot and the boot?
as in the feet flat against the boot? How big is the gap there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate, as in how thick a wedge of foam would I have to stick in there so there's no gap?

Thanks for the pics. That's a decent size gap tbf. I'm sure this can be sorted mind you.

Keyser what was stopping you mounting this further back (when the small lip spoiler is removed?) grundy said that was as far back as it would go?

Thanks for the pics. That's a decent size gap tbf. I'm sure this can be sorted mind you.

Keyser what was stopping you mounting this further back (when the small lip spoiler is removed?) grundy said that was as far back as it would go?

I think you could get it back a little bit further but the boot starts to level out at the back so you may have an issue with it lifting the foot away from the body in the middle.

It needs futher looking into - In my defense we had one evening to do a full service and fit a BGW. We also did not have time to sort out the holes that would be left if the OEMspoiler was removed so the decision was made to try it with - If the OEM is removed later then the wing can be moved and the extra couple of holes can all be sorted at the same time :thumbs:

Or put it another way He really really really wanted a BGW before all you lot :p

• Like 1

I think you could get it back a little bit further but the boot starts to level out at the back so you may have an issue with it lifting the foot away from the body in the middle.

It needs futher looking into - In my defense we had one evening to do a full service and fit a BGW. We also did not have time to sort out the holes that would be left if the OEMspoiler was removed so the decision was made to try it with - If the OEM is removed later then the wing can be moved and the extra couple of holes can all be sorted at the same time :thumbs:

Or put it another way He really really really wanted a BGW before all you lot :p

:lol: As Keyser says, there was a lot done that night. When there's a bit more free time, will probably take a closer look at it and see what can be done, a few people have suggested a few things to me.

:lol: As Keyser says, there was a lot done that night. When there's a bit more free time, will probably take a closer look at it and see what can be done, a few people have suggested a few things to me.

Was one of them - "take that BGW off your car" :lol:

• Like 1

Was one of them - "take that BGW off your car" :lol:

:lol: No no :p - A friend who works with metal etc, says to have nylon or ally machined to follow the curve of the boot, and flattened on the top to fit to the bottom of the foot.

:lol: No no :p - A friend who works with metal etc, says to have nylon or ally machined to follow the curve of the boot, and flattened on the top to fit to the bottom of the foot.

O a proper sensible and decent solution / suggestion - could have knocked me down with a feather I had no idea you had friends :p

EDIT : Sorry I meant sensible friends ;)

O a proper sensible and decent solution / suggestion - could have knocked me down with a feather I had no idea you had friends :p

:lol: More than welcome to take a 2nd look :)

:lol: More than welcome to take a 2nd look :)

If you want to pop it round so we can play when we have more time happy to try mate :thumbs: