Hi from potential new owner!

Hi everyone.

So I've been trying to get my act together for far too long now and I think i'm getting close.

I took a 370z for a test ride recently and it surprisingly far exceeded my expectations.

I found this site a short while ago and looked around a bit and found all my questions and thoughts already more or less covered so seems there's a fair bit of like mindedness going down out there.

I can't find much competition for the 370z.

Only thing I would consider almost a must do is to make it make some more noise.

All I have to do is find one now, just know of autotrader at the moment.

All suggestions for these questions welcome, I'm interested in good and bad points and any other opinions!

• Like 1

Hey Chips, welcome to the forum. Have you tried www.pistonheads.co.uk they usually have a few Zeds on the market although I'll be the first to admit the quality of cars range from your classic 'shed' driven and modded by half wits to some pretty tasty cars well maintained, with full service histories. I bought mine from this site, even had the delivery note and full NSH. Checking the cars for sale on this site is also worth checking out as they tend to be well looked after. Happy hunting.