KurtB - Paid

cs2000 - Paid

Chippychip123 - Paid

Sarahp18 - Paid

Alanm - Paid

Randy_Baton - Paid

Wizurd - Paid

370AD - PM Sent

Im hoping to have all payments done by tomorrow morning so I can order the items tomorrow from SGS :D

Edited by cs2000

What's the discount? There's not been any prices on this thread has there? I need a trolley jack, puck, stands and chocks?

I'm in if you can send me some details please?

I believe it is 10%, but I'm sure someone will be able to confirm whether this is on all items :)

Yes, 10%. As far as I know, the discount is only good for the trolley jacks, pucks and struts. Flex is the one who originally organised the GB and he is away on Holiday, im just dealing with payments for him. Let me know if you still want in on this basis.

I really cannot understand what difference 10% on a £30 - 00 purchase will make to our lives

we should be thankful for Flex and CS2000 for organizing this group buy

and not quibble over £3 or £4 that's not even the price of a pint..!! :surrender: :scare: :scare: :surrender:

OK :) Everyone has now paid. My lunch is in just under an hour, il be giving SGS a call at 12 to hopefully place the order :D Needless to say that I cant take any more orders now, its too late in the day. Thanks to everyone for getting payments in promptly :)

Flex - Paid

WhackyWill - Paid

M13KYF - Paid

KurtB - Paid

cs2000 - Paid

Chippychip123 - Paid

Sarahp18 - Paid

Alanm - Paid

Randy_Baton - Paid

Wizurd - Paid

370AD - Paid

Edited by cs2000

OK :) Everyone has now paid. My lunch is in just under an hour, il be giving SGS a call at 12 to hopefully place the order :D Needless to say that I cant take any more orders now, its too late in the day. Thanks to everyone for getting payments in promptly :)

Flex - Paid

WhackyWill - Paid

M13KYF - Paid

KurtB - Paid

cs2000 - Paid

Chippychip123 - Paid

Sarahp18 - Paid

Alanm - Paid

Randy_Baton - Paid

Wizurd - Paid

370AD - Paid

Thanks Flex and cs2000 for arranging this. Top Blokes.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hmm, given Dave at SGS a ring a couple of times, first time he was on the phone, now he is busy in the workshop, il keep trying, im sure il get hold of him in the end. At the end of the day, its several hundred pounds of business for them !

EDIT:

Tried calling Dave again and apparently he was with a customer, I get the feeling he is avoiding me....

Edited by cs2000

Got hold of him finally. He has asked for my spreadsheet of all the orders required and your address's which ive sent to him. Hopefully the pricing I've worked out is correct and I will be able to send them payment today. He says there's around a 3 day lead time on the items.

Please note however. They currently have no stock of the rubber jacking puck, he says he MAY be able to find some, alternatively ive told him to forget about these and I will order them myself in a few weeks time once stock arrives, I hope this is OK with you all??

Secondly, the standard struts have a rod diameter (the silver part) of 11mm, the SGS struts are only 8mm, Dave says its just the way SGS have always made them and it allows for a slimmer strut. He assures me that it makes absolutely no difference in their testing and the strut is just as reliable and strong as standard, but he wanted me to make you all aware so they don't get flooded with questions about why they aren't the same thing.

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 4