SGS Gas Struts &/or Trolley Jack

KurtB

SGS stuff is very good, I bought replacement struts for my old Mondeo from them and they worked really well, also bought my low profile trolley jack from them and I can't rate that highly enough.

Edited by Keenobi

I'd second that. Good quality for around the same price I was given for a second hand set from a breakers yard!

Easy to fit, although if you're replacing the originals you'll need to remove the old brackets from the body. Simple enough but you may need an adjustable spanner to fit around the base of the ball joint, if you follow me.

Edited by thedon

Might have to get these....In hopes of holding a BGW :dry:

Thought you had a BGW... :scare:;)

On it's way :) On by the end of the month, so best get all my food shopping done for the next year now while I can still use the boot :surrender:
  • Like 1

On it's way :) On by the end of the month, so best get all my food shopping done for the next year now while I can still use the boot :surrender:

Ye ! before I got mine it was embarrassing in Tesco car park when the boot kept falling on my head..!! :scare:

Ye ! before I got mine it was embarrassing in Tesco car park when the boot kept falling on my head..!! :scare:

So is it just a case of order 2 of the ones the OP linked? Or is there a different one I need to get?

Just noticed that they do bulk pricing, may be worth seeing if there are any people interested in getting them? Has a similar thing been done on here with SGS before? Not a major issue as they seem reasonably priced, just seeing as grundy is after them too!

Edited by KurtB
  • Like 1

So is it just a case of order 2 of the ones the OP linked? Or is there a different one I need to get?

Here are the ones for the Nismo spoiler and you need 2 ... :thumbs:

http://www.sgs-engineering.com/nl1750-uprated-nissan-350z-tailgate-boot-strut

I've just dropped their sales team a line to see if they'll do us a discount :thumbs:

Cool :)

I've just noticed flex that you are just outside Norwich. Would that be east side or west side?

:p

Westside massive!

I've just dropped their sales team a line to see if they'll do us a discount :thumbs:

Cool :)

I've just noticed flex that you are just outside Norwich. Would that be east side or west side?

:p

Westside massive!

Was waiting for that :lol: