Hi all, new member from Leicester

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

One recommendation if you're still running on the standard exhaust system is that I'd try an after market exhaust system and possibly even HFC's (High Flow Cats) if you can. The sound of the V6 is so much better imo once the exhaust has been changed. Lot's of options available for you though if you decide to do that one day. :thumbs:

Some ideas for you here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60920-tarmac-sportz-customer-exhaust-videos-thread/

One recommendation if you're still running on the standard exhaust system is that I'd try an after market exhaust system and possibly even HFC's (High Flow Cats) if you can. The sound of the V6 is so much better imo once the exhaust has been changed. Lot's of options available for you though if you decide to do that one day. :thumbs:

Some ideas for you here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60920-tarmac-sportz-customer-exhaust-videos-thread/

Thanks for the advice

I had been looking at TDI north, heard they do some good tuning packages.. With exhaust/cat upgrade and up rev. Worth doing?

Some ideas for you here; http://www.350z-uk.c...-videos-thread/

Thanks for the advice

I had been looking at TDI north, heard they do some good tuning packages.. With exhaust/cat upgrade and up rev. Worth doing?

Without a doubt. B)

GM

No doubt about it then!, got to be done

Have a look through this dyno result thread; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23450-dyno-results-info-thread/page__st__80#entry1224915

There are a few results posted from HR engined Zed owners in there (some dynoed/mapped@ TDI) so will give you some idea of the results you might expect depending on the mods that you have done before the UpRev. Obviously every car is different though so don't take it as fact that your Zed will achieve the same power levels. Some people actually only make standard power or just over even with a lot of mods but the drive ability of the cars afterwards and liveliness is usually greatly improved.

My Zeds in there somewhere and as standard back in 2003 it is supposed to be 276bhp@fly ~ after my mods and my UpRev I made 293.4bhp@fly which I'm more than happy with but some Zed owners of the same year/model Zed have made over 300bhp and some just about 280bhp with similar mods.

As I said though it's all about how it drives afterwards and at least you'll know the cars mapped then to suit any modifications you have made. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum, we're also Leicester based on Queens Rd, drop us a call if you need any help or advice... :)

...or an exhaust or any other parts. :D;)

How do these people get so lucky to have these traders bang on their doorsteps. :surrender: You need to open a South Wales store CS. :lol:

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, we're also Leicester based on Queens Rd, drop us a call if you need any help or advice... :)

...or an exhaust or any other parts. :D;)

How do these people get so lucky to have these traders bang on their doorsteps. :surrender: You need to open a South Wales store CS. :lol:

GM my wife/bank balance don't consider it lucky :surrender::bangin:
  • Like 1