whats the optimum revs for perfect 0-62 take off

RDON

as above not about the essex women :lol:, it all depends on the condition's but to be honest i just would risk it as if you lose he will just rip into you about it and you will never live it down so just keep saying nah you won't win wind them up say 3.5 V6 japanese sports car no chance :p or do what i do and go yeah yeah you will win blah blah as it winds them up even more as i did this in my toyota supra twin turbo some chav thought his seat ibiza turbo could beat mine i knew there was no way in hell it could so i just kept going oh yeah course yours will (sarcastically) which really go him going and in then end he gave up and admitted he would lose, and i never had to waste any of my fuel or time and i still won the race hahaha :lol:

just keep saying nah you won't win wind them up say 3.5 V6 japanese sports car no chance :p or do what i do and go yeah yeah you will win blah blah as it winds them up even more as i did this in my toyota supra twin turbo some chav thought his seat ibiza turbo could beat mine i knew there was no way in hell it could so i just kept going oh yeah course yours will (sarcastically) which really go him going and in then end he gave up and admitted he would lose, and i never had to waste any of my fuel or time and i still won the race hahaha :lol:

That's the best way to go about it B)