Buster Baffled

Keyser

This is awesome! Is there anything u can't do/make? Lol you should start production of donuts - will save urself a fortune and then u can buy some nice fuel rails ;)

So far we have been able to side step, overcome, buy, cheat, fabricate and generally get round most little problems that arise :thumbs:

The other great thing about making doughnuts out of steel is how long they would take to eat :thumbs:

I will happily make you 2 doughnuts to swap for your fuel rails (you can call them boobs if you like Buster did!)

Hahah don't tempt me with metal boobs...sounds quite funky :lol:

Also can you do one in Jumbo size - Buster can get 4 krispy kreme's in his mouth before I can get to the box!!!

Hahaha that actually just made me laugh out loud! Just trying to imagine that picture makes me :lol: :lol:

The precision is mainly about personal pride in doing a job, any job, really well. I think the secret is in the perfect size and resistance to bite, the correct amount of sugar dusting with even sugar distribution (no clagging), then turning the jam machine up two notches when the boss isn't looking ;)

I always wanted to make one the size of a football...

• Like 1

Only you guys would make something out of scaffolding for track use. :lol:

That's not scaffolding :rant:

It's an old piece of trampoline :lol:

Only you doughnut eaters would require a trampoline made out of scaffolding! :stir::lol:

That's wrong on so many levels funny but wrong :lol:

I would say if it was scaffolding it wouldn't take much weight it's not very thick - Mind you I did throw the trampoline out when the legs bent :blush: