Whats a 350Z GT Spec worth in parts? FIX OR BLITZ?

Alfie

Has anyone on here split/broke a 350z before? just wondering how much money i could return in doing so before i decide to fix it. my Zed is in Excellent condition with full GT spec. Needs front end and chassis rails, engine still runs perfect and car still drives too. Its value when fixed would be around £4000. so baring that in mind and a budget to fix is it really worth it? im not planning on keeping the car if i did fix as im looking to upgrade to a 370.

You'll get way more than £4000 in parts, but it won't be quick. You'll also need somewhere to store the car as once someone buts a crucial part or two, you won't have a watertight/secure car anymore.

Edit: PM Keyser as he's done it before :)

Edited by AliveBoy

if your blade silver ill have the front bumper off you

My god, you still searching? :scare:

a drifter can never have enough bumpers but yes still searching for a good one BM says he might have one for me when the weather improves

A drifter needs a BGW!!!

if your blade silver ill have the front bumper off you

My god, you still searching? :scare:

a drifter can never have enough bumpers but yes still searching for a good one BM says he might have one for me when the weather improves

A drifter needs a BGW!!!

I have 3 front bumpers :lol: and no BGW :(

Thanks AliveBoy looks like it's worth breaking rather than fixing, I will get some pics uploaded this weekend and hopefully get listed in the classified section. Thanks for the link Flex much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks AliveBoy looks like it's worth breaking rather than fixing, I will get some pics uploaded this weekend and hopefully get listed in the classified section. Thanks for the link Flex much appreciated.

Add you're location to the for sale thread Alfie, always helpful especially for larger items :thumbs:

I will do thanks GIZZERUK I did start a thread this week but was understandably removed due to no pics, so I will crack on with this, this afternoon.. Everything can be sent via courier if not collected in person but easier all around if parts collected I suppose :) poor 350z it's a nice car 2!

After breaking a couple of Rx7's, i would only base your total on large or high value items, engine, gearbox, brakes, seats and aftermarket parts etc

I wouldnt concern yourself with value of trim, panels, doors etc etc Just see them as a bonus to top up the funds :)

• Like 1

After breaking a couple of Rx7's, i would only base your total on large or high value items, engine, gearbox, brakes, seats and aftermarket parts etc

I wouldnt concern yourself with value of trim, panels, doors etc etc Just see them as a bonus to top up the funds :)

What he said :thumbs:

I have done one and the biggest problem is space - you can get a whole Zed in my garage 2 if you park them really close to each other, but you won't get it in bits - well not in a way you can find anything!

Then of course you have to pay someone with a crane to come and take the shell away (some scrappys will do it for free for the metal) I winched mine onto my trailer with the help of 2 strong lads (well Bob and Matt) got £90 at weigh in though :thumbs:

I never saw that parts thread I would say a few bits are optimistically priced but it may just be that prices have come down a bit since it was posted :shrug:

O and you will also need at least 200 passenger side window motors everyone seems to want one :lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

Thanks buddy!! If you know of any other prices for the more sort after parts let me know either on here or PM. Any info would be appreciated as I'm searching all over the internet at the moment to get a good idea on pricing. It's very time consuming this haha..