Very cheap Zed

Digsy

Chaps, unfortunately all Zed prices heading South now :blush:

Nah, they are holding up okay. They dropped £250 this month in the book, which means they faired better than most cars.

Don't PANIC :teeth:

Tis so brilliant having someone "in the know"

Ta

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Nah, they are holding up okay. They dropped £250 this month in the book, which means they faired better than most cars.

Is that regardless of model year?

£225 for an 04 ranging to £325 for an 06. Not a bad book drop.

As always it will be the imports that will drop quickly. There are quite a few imports on Auto Trader around the £11k mark but you will still struggle to get a UK car under £14k or £15k with GT pack, assuming average mileage.

Guest prescience

Is that regardless of model year?

£225 for an 04 ranging to £325 for an 06. Not a bad book drop.

As always it will be the imports that will drop quickly. There are quite a few imports on Auto Trader around the £11k mark but you will still struggle to get a UK car under £14k or £15k with GT pack, assuming average mileage.

I think I'm with Tim on this since £250 on £14500 averaged over a year is over 20% reduction - that seems high when you expect to see the highest percentage drop during the first 6 months or so and not after 3 years?

To put that into perspective, Almeras dropped £400, Micras dropped £225, Focus dropped £200, Z3 BMW dropped £600, RX300 dropped £1050, XJ6 dropped £800.

I'm just picking cars at random, but beleive me £225 book drop is very reasonable.

Mazda RX8 dropped £275 on 03 to £575 on 06, Audi TT 3.2 dropped £150 on 04 to £200 on 06, Celica dropped £150 on V to £550 on 06.

It will be a while before the botton drops out of the Zed market, but the imports aren't helping one bit.

I made money on mine :teeth:

how did you work that out , have you offset the car against tax then ?? :p

No ;)

I sold it for more than i bought it B)

No ;)

I sold it for more than i bought it B)

What even including the exhaust / wheels etc..? :thumbs: