Staying at Nordschleife (Nurburgring)

:RedZed:

Three of us are heading to the 'ring over the May bank holiday for a stag do.

We might be leaving it a bit late but we still need to book 3 nights accommodation and I'm looking for recommendations as none of us have been before.

As it's a stag, one evening is likely to entail consuming copious amounts of silly juice so should we look at being in a town close by with a choice of establishments rather than on the doorstep of the track? Is there a town close enough? As we won't be driving the day after, it would be handy to be somewhere we can spend a day not needing the cars.

I literally have no idea what to expect so any information, if you have been before, is greatly received!

I have stayed here http://www.hotel-an-der-nordschleife.de/

Been going there since 2004 and Eddie is a very helpful guy nothing is to much trouble, also Adenau is a good town to go out in if your looking for a few drinks.

the Brauhause is good for drinks till the early hours!

Can also recommend Martin at Burgstube in Nurburg if you fancy something closer.

Drop me a PM if you want any more Ring info :)

• Like 1

I have stayed here http://www.hotel-an-...ordschleife.de/

Been going there since 2004 and Eddie is a very helpful guy nothing is to much trouble, also Adenau is a good town to go out in if your looking for a few drinks.

the Brauhause is good for drinks till the early hours!

Can also recommend Martin at Burgstube in Nurburg if you fancy something closer.

Drop me a PM if you want any more Ring info :)

Beat me to it ref Adenau - there's not a huge amount of things to do there, but a simple handful of bars and places to eat.