z center caps

Pingu2

not a very exciting mod - but i finally had time to take all the wheels off and replace the nissan rays center caps with some Z logo ones..

(now i just need to find a hair dryer and a 50 foot long extension cord to replace the front and rear nissan logos..)

they look good but doubt anyone will notice the difference tbh!

edit: yikes that first image is a bit large - sorry! and yes I know my wheels are a bit tatty!

wheelz.jpg

low-wheelz.jpg

yes - the road I live in is very busy and narrow (for 2 abreast passing) - it is right next to richmond park and people use the park as a massive shortcut through SW london - there have been at least 6 cars hit this year, 1 had 3k worth of damage (and it was only a peugot not a lambo!).. so this is why I park v close to the kerb!

24" is kitchen TV territory, wtf do you need a 24" monitor on a desktop for apart from CAD design or similar? are you blind beavis? :p

Nope not blind, but awesome for games at 1900 x 1200. Once you have had one you would never go back.And to be honest you need a monitor this big if you are running todays high end graphics cards. B)

Pah amateurs!

At home i have 2*19" and soon to be hooking up a 32" bravia to it, I also have a 14" grade1 broadcast monitor connected to my PC. B)

At work, i have 2*17" screens and a laptop screen, another screen for TV and a 42" Bravia with many channel inputs going through a Xandar where i can monitor the channels, internet output and stats, anything else i want to route through it, Wi, xbox 360, PS3 and Media Centre. B)

In my *hopefully permanent* office at work I have my laptop screen, 2 x 19", 4 x 32" LCD in a @*!# video wall and 1 x 42" Plasma!

But thats work.

At home I have my house laptop screen. I think it's 15" widescreen! Not very techie where computers are concerned!