My zed just does not like the cold!

giggsyson

Evening everyone

My zed has developed a couple of problems recently. My passenger window has decided it no longer wants to work. When i press the switch theres no noise or anything so i presume theres no power at all reaching it. Could this be a fuse or a motor? Expensive fix?

Also ive noticed my headlight washers arent working either. Could the issues be connected? I doubt it but you never know :)

Cheers

The button operates the headlight washers independently. The windscreen washer will also operate the headlight washers every third time when the headlights are on.

Also check the washer bottle level, if it's too low the headlight washers stop drawing fluid before the windscreen washers do.

Oops! Sorry :)

I dont quite understand what you mean about the window being "locked". Is that something i could have done? I never use my passenger window so ive no idea how long its been like it is.

I should probably check my fluid level - i havent filled it up since ive had the car (8 weeks) so that might be the problem.

Cheers for advice boys (and girls) :)