Corfu

ATTAK Z

I asked the mrs to book somewhere hot...all inclusive and miles away from clubs. I'm off to eygypt and only was asked to transfer some money.

take some diahorrea pills, also expect to bothered every 5 mins on the sun loungers and be pressured into buying crap and being dragged into shops and not let out until you buy something. Im never going back there. (sorry to put a downer on it)

• Like 1

I asked the mrs to book somewhere hot...all inclusive and miles away from clubs. I'm off to eygypt and only was asked to transfer some money.

take some diahorrea pills, also expect to bothered every 5 mins on the sun loungers and be pressured into buying crap and being dragged into shops and not let out until you buy something. Im never going back there. (sorry to put a downer on it)

gentle ***k off and job done.I actually love winding them up! But generally they use high pressure sales,well that's the nature of their business.I wouldn't recommend to eat outside hotel! You will most likely have stomach upset! Have fun!

gentle ***k off and job done.I actually love winding them up! But generally they use high pressure sales,well that's the nature of their business.I wouldn't recommend to eat outside hotel! You will most likely have stomach upset! Have fun!

Even if you eat only in the hotel, stomach upset is 90% guaranteed :) ... another good thing to do, especially if you're all inclusive, is tip early (ten quid) and tip the right people ... then relax and let them reserve your sunbeds and keep you topped up with drinks around the pool