Petition to help my rugby team

RS8055

Hi guys,

Thought I would turn to you all on here to help me out with a petition for my rugby team in Luxembourg. We currently have over 700 players in varying age groups playing on one field, and as a result it is a complete mud bath. The petition requires 10,000 signatures to have an effect and I would greatly appreciate if you could sign this to help us get an artificial field.

Takes less than 30 seconds to do (on the right of the page). But make sure to de-select "Keep me informed" if you don't want to receive loads of e-mails.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ville-de-luxembourg-am%C3%A9lioration-de-l-infrastructure-sportive-pour-le-rugby-%C3%A0-luxembourg-ville

Thanks guys!

Ryan

Thanks guys, yeah, we play Union. Can keep you posted if you like. If you could, feel free to share the petition with your friends/family as we will need around 10,000 signatures as previously stated.

Thanks again!

Thanks guys, yeah, we play Union. Can keep you posted if you like. If you could, feel free to share the petition with your friends/family as we will need around 10,000 signatures as previously stated.

Thanks again!

I'll share it on the Z foru.... oh wait! I'll put it on my FB :)

• Like 1

Thanks again!

So will I...... :surrender:

I'll share it with my colleagues

• Like 2

Thanks again!

So will I...... :surrender:

I'll share it with my colleagues

Why don't you share it on your faceinvader Grundy?!