Very Impressed with my new Exhaust!

mikeyb

Are you guys just using a db meter on your phones or a proper device? Id like to try it on mine and see what this exhaust is!!!

Proper dB meter with the correct weighting (A, isn't it?), at 0.5M and 45deg from tip at 3/4 max RPM.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the latest video. I'm interested in these, but need to know one thing... Will they cause any emissions issues when it comes to MOT time? I know it's the cats that remove the nasty particles, but does the muffler material in the back box play any part in reducing emissions too? If so, might these pipes cause the car to fail on emissions? ...or even on the sound level?

Sorry about the questions, but I'm ignorant on these things and I know there's a lot of knowledge on this forum.

Edited by chubbster

Won't have any problems on emissions mate. If you go to a very picky mot place yes I imagine they would fail the car due to the noise. Most independent places would be fine though.

Thanks - hope you're right on the emissions thing.

Won't have any problems on emissions mate. If you go to a very picky mot place yes I imagine they would fail the car due to the noise. Most independent places would be fine though.

Thanks - hope you're right on the emissions thing.

Cats do all the emission magic buddy :D

• 1 year later...

Hi, is anyone still running these? If you haven't seen in one of my recent posts, I have a pair of Cybox short tails but seeing lots of mixed reviews. I know I can always get them taken off but I don't necessarily have the time to put the car in a garage.