Very Impressed with my new Exhaust!

mikeyb

Hi All,

Ok I Finally did it and on a small budget! So Happy with my Purchase.

I was originally going to get the AAM Short Tails - £441 RRP

But I found these and risked it and it paided off! MY CAR SOUNDS AWESOME, Its loud but awesome note! On a cold start its very loud but cruising there is no drone. Will sit and 60, 70 or 80 on cruise control and barely a sound. But when underload sounds Epic!!

I will get a Video on soon - I would recommend if you want a awesome sound in a small budget great buy!

In the picture the tips look different to the AAM Short Tails but when I got them they look Identical to the AAM I will get some pictures up soon and a video.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271297960396?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thought you guys might be interested

It sounds epic still haven't got a video for you guys yet though. We were able to use the standard gasket. The only issue I had was the bolts were seized and all snapped so had to drill them.

But apart from that the exhaust fit perfect,

Didn't go for decats in the end then?

I bought the Sports cats and currently have them at my house but don't think I am going to fit them as I love the sound of it now so don't want it to change. So they will be going up for sale.

They are just the Ebay ones Paid - £180 for them. So if you know anyone that might be looking to buy them just ask I would take £125 Included shipping.

cheers

Hi All,

Ok I Finally did it and on a small budget! So Happy with my Purchase.

I was originally going to get the AAM Short Tails - £441 RRP

But I found these and risked it and it paided off! MY CAR SOUNDS AWESOME, Its loud but awesome note! On a cold start its very loud but cruising there is no drone. Will sit and 60, 70 or 80 on cruise control and barely a sound. But when underload sounds Epic!!

I will get a Video on soon - I would recommend if you want a awesome sound in a small budget great buy!

In the picture the tips look different to the AAM Short Tails but when I got them they look Identical to the AAM I will get some pictures up soon and a video.

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

Thought you guys might be interested

Have you got an email address for them as they don't respond to questions from eBay.

PM me if you don't want to make it public. Thanks. :thumbs:

Hi Guys, No Videos yet I tried to get one the other day but the weather isn't helping, just get lots of wind noise as well,

In regards to contacting them, they responded to my Ebay Messages, You might find it easier to contact them through there website - http://www.cybox.co.uk/ I was dealing with a guy called mark,

I am sure they will be able to get one made for the 350Z. Hopefully if the weather holds out this weekend will get a video up

Edited by mikeyb
  • Like 1

Hi Guys, No Videos yet I tried to get one the other day but the weather isn't helping, just get lots of wind noise as well,

In regards to contacting them, they responded to my Ebay Messages, You might find it easier to contact them through there website - http://www.cybox.co.uk/ I was dealing with a guy called mark,

I am sure they will be able to get one made for the 350Z. Hopefully if the weather holds out this weekend will get a video up

Thanks Mike, will do, would be nice to see if they do a 350 one. :thumbs:

• Like 1