Gran Turismo 6 350-UK Championship

KyleR

Come on GMBALLISTIC!!

:lol:

Haven't played GT6 in awhile now as I've got an awesome new game ~ Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition. B)

Been waiting for the weekend just to play that as not really got time in the week. If I get bored of blowing peoples heads off I'll give GT6 another shot though. :D

Nothing more entertaining than taking the talibans head off with a .50bmg lol

Nah it's even better than that, ...set in North Africa during WW2 so it's old school weapons & good old fashion killing Ze Germans. :lol:;)

Come on GMBALLISTIC!!

:lol:

Haven't played GT6 in awhile now as I've got an awesome new game ~ Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition. B)

Been waiting for the weekend just to play that as not really got time in the week. If I get bored of blowing peoples heads off I'll give GT6 another shot though. :D

Nothing more entertaining than taking the talibans head off with a .50bmg lol

Nah it's even better than that, ...set in North Africa during WW2 so it's old school weapons & good old fashion killing Ze Germans. :lol:;)

I just hoe there's no sequences where you have escape in a vehicle quickly :stir:

• 8 months later...

Just did the 24 minutes of Le Mans in the Nissan DeltaWing and enjoyed it so much Idecided to take it out for a spin on The Ring

6:21:91 is the fastest on a 3-lap run (there's defo 10 more second out there)

So the challenge would be Nordschleife in a DeltaWing + any setup at all; FI, suspension, downforce, racing soft rubber, TCS, ABS, DP, DVDA, you name it :)

Might want to soften up suspension and watch the rear wheels on the kerbs :scare:

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys,

just thought i would drop in here. I used to play GT5 online with a group of guys from GT planet. I recently moved out and got my reg set up again (though i'm in the process of modding it) i got a copy of GT6 a couple of month ago and though i haven't played online yet i'd love to give it a bash, is this group still active?

hi guys,

just thought i would drop in here. I used to play GT5 online with a group of guys from GT planet. I recently moved out and got my reg set up again (though i'm in the process of modding it) i got a copy of GT6 a couple of month ago and though i haven't played online yet i'd love to give it a bash, is this group still active?

Think it's just me :lol: everyone else has gone next gen console. I'm staying loyal to GT though.

What's your PSN tag bud?

"Spatt"

Stu. Just in the process of rebuilding my rig. I've dropped the seat and added some rake. Lowered the wheel and brought it forward so I can get my elbowstuff out! Haha.

Need to work on the pedal box but that can wait

"Spatt"

Stu. Just in the process of rebuilding my rig. I've dropped the seat and added some rake. Lowered the wheel and brought it forward so I can get my elbowstuff out! Haha.

You live with your girlfriend?

Think it's just me :lol: everyone else has gone next gen console. I'm staying loyal to GT though.

Yep I went next gen. B):D

Gutted there isn't a Gran Turismo available yet. :thumbdown:

Have we got a PS4 go to racer yet? I'm not switching to Xbone, I don't agree with changing teams, I still refuse to buy Nintendo products :lol:

• Like 1

Have we got a PS4 go to racer yet? I'm not switching to Xbone, I don't agree with changing teams, I still refuse to buy Nintendo products :lol:

I don't think so yet tbh. :dry: From the games I've played so far anyway...

NFS ~ Bit of fun & some nice to look at cars but awful handling in general.

F1 2015 ~ Great game. Got a bit bored of it tbh though in the end, especially playing full length F1 races, ...oh & don't even try the hardest setting. It is impossible. :lol:

Project cars ~ Nice cars & closest yet to a half decent racing game but still not quite there. Worth ago though now as can be bought cheaply.

I'm buying "Dirt Rally" on Friday so hopefully that'll be good as I've enjoyed loads of previous "Codemasters" racing titles. We'll see. :teeth:

If there is any interest in starting up another friendly competition I will be on board, might not have as much time to dedicate as some of the early posts in this thread suggest previous competitors did but would happily have a reason to get back into GT6.

• Like 1

Go for it mate, name your requirements and see what times land :thumbs:

OK, I when I get home from working away this week I will get all the GT6 updates installed (not played for a while), scope out some ideas for track/car combos and tentatively post a new competition. I will also check my psn account (can't remember spelling of name, been a long time) and post it up for others to add should they wish.

Would people prefer a PP and drive layout restriction or specific cars. Or a mixture of the two? I tend to prefer the everybody stock type competitions but depending how much traction this gains we can always mix it up as we go along.

As I said before I am working away this week, will probably be Saturday before I get round to doing this. I think I will likely start a new thread so I can have times maintained on first page and will link to it from here so any one checking up can find where we have moved to.Edit: the zed I also absolutely crying out for a wash, so may have to do that first too.

Edited by jowen7448

"Spatt"

You live with your girlfriend?

yeh pal

Yep I went next gen. B):D

Gutted there isn't a Gran Turismo available yet. :thumbdown:

Stu, your right of course but are you not tempted by the darkside of Forza? Also there is nothing wrong with the classic Nintendo products. Anything 64 and older if fair game but iv'e always been a Sega nut!

• Like 1

Would people prefer a PP and drive layout restriction or specific cars. Or a mixture of the two? I tend to prefer the everybody stock type competitions but depending how much traction this gains we can always mix it up as we go along.

As I said before I am working away this week, will probably be Saturday before I get round to doing this. I think I will likely start a new thread so I can have times maintained on first page and will link to it from here so any one checking up can find where we have moved to.Edit: the zed I also absolutely crying out for a wash, so may have to do that first too.

When i raced in the ORDL through GTP we used to do PP but i much prefer having a completly stock car and of course the tyres must be restricted to the same

Anyone can lay down challenges, PP or Drivetrain or Aspiration, Kei Car, whatevs!

I tried to get a Delta Wing going at post #279, crazy car to drive :lol:

Sure, but in the interest of getting a group going I was planning a new thread so I can manage times and wanted to kick us off with some good ones.

Also temporarily loved the delta wing but it does have strange handling characteristics compared to almost everything else.

• Like 1