Spot the Difference.....

jonathan73

+1 Depends where you are though....

My reception isnt the best where I live with the stock "pole" of an aerial, so I think a stubby would be out of the question. :thumbdown:

Tis weired I get good reception in Basingstoke :wacko::wacko:

+1 Depends where you are though....

My reception isnt the best where I live with the stock "pole" of an aerial, so I think a stubby would be out of the question. :thumbdown:

Tis weired I get good reception in Basingstoke :wacko::wacko:

I have a feeling my carpc or psu for said carpc is interfering with it. But as per usual I'm too lazy to investigate. The Leon was fine for reception, so I think its specific to my Zed and not Blasingsmoke. I'm going to investigate it when I rip out the glovebox to sound deaden it all. Hopefully this weekend if the weather holds.

Funny, I can't see the aerial has any impact on the car's look at all. Agree, we're not in the 80's, we're in the Noughties. And by rights surely it should be Volvo / Merc esq with it in the rear window filament or something if modernisation is the game. Funny what sticks out to different people. :wacko::)

Do you guys really feel that having a stubby aerial improves the look of the car a) at all, B) enough to have poorer reception on the radio? :)

no hate the stubby look and like proper reception :)

I also think the stubby looks horrible - just too chunky looking. I wonder how many people have changed it just because everyone's doing it..........Baaa :p