Forza Motorsport 5 350Z-UK Championship

Ekona

Right, I'll keep this first post edited for gamertags, but if we can keep quote each other when we add a new time, then that keeps that side of things cool. Chuck a post up with your GT (and time, if you've got one), once we have a list of tags then all we need to do is to keep the times up to date. :)

ALL TIMES ASSUMED CLEAN UNLESS YOU STATE OTHERWISE

GAMERTAGS

Ekona = Ekona (Dan)

Warpedstorm = Will370z (Will)

Draggster454 = StevoD

Kingmarz = Marzman

Sarnie = Sarnie (Liam)

SamMcGoo = Sam McGoo (Sam)

Pallett0 = Pallett

CURRENT CHALLENGE:

C500 max, any car

SPA:

Will370z 2:47.898

Ekona 2:53.249

Sarnie 2:57.764

Pallett 2:47.049

LAGUNA SECA:

Will370z 1:42.454

Ekona 1:46.339

Pallett 1 : 40.904

LM BUGATTI:

Will370z 1:58.053

Ekona 2:03.579

ROAD ATLANTA

Will370z 1:37.120

Ekona 1:41.179

Pallett 1:36.978

Sodding wheel is dead on arrival :rant:

Thrustmaster to their credit though are sending me out a replacement one, and pre-paid instructions to send my current one back. Still very irritating though.

What version have you went for? Didn't even know they made xbox compatible wheels.

What version have you went for? Didn't even know they made xbox compatible wheels.

TX458. Comes with the gash Ferrari 458 wheel though, so I've ordered the less gash 458 Challenge GTE wheel to go with it. I'll grab the T3PA three pedal set too when they finally get round to selling it over here.

Edited by Ekona

SPA:

Suits 2:46.301

Sorry, just so I understand what is going on here, have you purposely put me in 3rd in place or is that a mistake ??

I put off playing with my mates to take part in this, I won’t bother if it’s not taken seriously or if I’m not welcome (part of the gang).

SPA:

Suits 2:46.301

Sorry, just so I understand what is going on here, have you purposely put me in 3rd in place or is that a mistake ??

I put off playing with my mates to take part in this, I won’t bother if it’s not taken seriously or if I’m not welcome (part of the gang).

Don't be a baby!! :lol:

• Like 1

Id imagine just a simple mistake buddy, great time aswell, will have a tweak of the car later and see if i can get near you.

Cheers man.

I seemed to be treading water in the car I was using, switched, then instantly got decent times.

Little bit of a tweak and 5 laps later did that.

Had to turn it off then, had a massive headache and bad Forza claw !!

I know I can get through the Bus Stop quicker too but it always escapes me - Moar practice needed !!!

TX458. Comes with the gash Ferrari 458 wheel though, so I've ordered the less gash 458 Challenge GTE wheel to go with it. I'll grab the T3PA three pedal set too when they finally get round to selling it over here.

So you're taking this pretty seriously then? :lol:

So where are these power and weight numbers so I can see if GT6 makes me feel faster? lol

Id imagine just a simple mistake buddy, great time aswell, will have a tweak of the car later and see if i can get near you.

Cheers man.

I seemed to be treading water in the car I was using, switched, then instantly got decent times.

Little bit of a tweak and 5 laps later did that.

Had to turn it off then, had a massive headache and bad Forza claw !!

I know I can get through the Bus Stop quicker too but it always escapes me - Moar practice needed !!!

I always seem to oversteer badly through the 3 corners leading to the final straight, i reckon getting that smooth will save me around a second a lap.

I would love to know how people can be so fast on the game as on laguna seca i think a perfect lap would see me at around a 1.38.xxx and the fastest in the world was a 1.30.xxx it seems impossible to gain 8 seconds in such a short track.

Suits chill mate you do seem to read far too much into things

I don't see what was wrong with my question, it was valid and I worded it as reasonably as I could.

It was valid if you were 5 years old and crying because your name wasn't at the top and the big bad bully Ekona was not including you in our gang!! :lol:

Ner ner nerrrrr!

I always seem to oversteer badly through the 3 corners leading to the final straight, i reckon getting that smooth will save me around a second a lap.

I would love to know how people can be so fast on the game as on laguna seca i think a perfect lap would see me at around a 1.38.xxx and the fastest in the world was a 1.30.xxx it seems impossible to gain 8 seconds in such a short track.

Yep, carrying as much speed through Blauchamont is key to it (as well as Eau Rouge), well it was for me anyway. I set up my car so I could take that flat as I was often lost too much time lifting there as well as stability.

Tell me about it, my mate is constantly 4/5 seconds quicker than me on every circuit, like top 50 in the world quick.

Me and the boys after Hot Lap sessions would secretly save the replays and re-watch his laps with the telemetry on to see where he makes up all his time !!

There are quite a few little glitch’s and tricks that can save you time apparently, which will likely get patched as well as sorting some of the track perimeters too, as sometimes you can go well off and still keep a clean lap.