Charge Speed 0260 Rear Bumper Nissan 350Z Z33 Frp

madmikester

Ok help my zeditis as dont have the money spare no pics on listing but

Product Details

Manufacturer:Charge SpeedManufacturer reference:0260Boxed-product Weight:7 KgASIN:B00DOPIGBS

So appears to be real not copy

On Amazon at £222.27

So what a bargain

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

that is a steal if its genuine. let us know what the fitments like. it says delivered between 1 to 3 months though

When the op posted the link they had one left in stock, presume this is the one moratia got :)

Possibly but then again with the delivery date being 1-3 months. Could come direct from Charge Speed in America?

Seriously tempted.... must resist. This Zeditis is very naughty :lol:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

that is a steal if its genuine. let us know what the fitments like. it says delivered between 1 to 3 months though

Finally got it fitted and the guys were well impressed, some general transit marks that needed touching up but nothing major and the fit was near perfect.

However, something to think about if you do get one is that the number plate lights and boot latch area is a different size to the UK, there is also a massive hole behind the number plate for the Jap style number plate bracket. Luckily Clark Motorsport had an import so I managed to get the bracket and lights from them but I ended up ordering a Carbon Fibre dish from Z Store to hide the large hole.

cs003_zps6df6085f.jpg