Me and my Z along the way

Briggsybriggs1

So this is the Z when I picked her up

5uva5yze.jpg

Had her for over a year and up graded the crappy Bose head unit and did the buster mod fit a reversing cam for 15£ from eBay

4umutuga.jpg

azy2e7y2.jpg

Then god sick off the sub and amp

Fitting the sub in the OEM position and the amp behind the passenger seat glove box

ure4u5ub.jpg

Then I got hold off some LED reflectors and fit them the same week

Before

hehyqe6a.jpg

And after

yneryju8.jpg

Looks 100% better I think when they only cost 50£ and 2 or 4 hours to do depending on coffee brakes :-)

Then the exhaust started blowing so got a SS duplex cat back system and it sound mint :-)

a3equhud.jpg

ydetuny7.jpg

evuryhed.jpg

Then started to look at it thinking what next alloys 18, 19, no 20,s made by cobra and nice and shinny :-)

yjahymat.jpg

This left me with a big gap in the wheel arches and got hold off some eibach pro lowing springs pics to follow after fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Briggsybriggs1
  • Like 1

Great job fitting those lowering springs at home. ;)

Good seeing people do it for themselves ~ much more satisfying for you. :thumbs:

thanks it saves loads on money in the mods as well :-) and yes it is very satisfying as well. I'm going to attempt setting the camber when I get the parts as well with a spirt level DIY as it's best lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I've got her back on the road I've fit Elbach camber/toe adjustment arms and bolts to the rear and booked in on Monday for a hunter wheel alignment setup :-) here are some pics along the way

Had to use the standard car jacks to lift her up to get my trolley jack under the rear jacking point.

ubuqate6.jpg

uquvyba5.jpg

Removed wheel and fit new camber adjuster arm and toe bolts

y2u4uqu6.jpg

I only did one side at ones for safety so the car still had 3 points on contact to the ground if my 2 jacks where to fail

O forgot to say I fit this a bit back still got one for the hand brake to fit but no rush for that

tazy8yjy.jpg

Here is what she looks like before I give her a wash off

u8yjyser.jpg

desugyma.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Really nice car. Credit due for doing it all yourself. :teeth:

Will like to know how the car rides on the Eibachs?

thanks mate it was fun and past some time :-). The ride is more planted and were it had a bit off give in the corners it is just a bit stiffer . The general ride has not changed really . It gets over speed bumps as well but the only ones it scraps on are the were there are 3 little humps In a row.