Carbon Signal type N Spoiler

Cake

Okay so it's been a while but finally it has been fitted.

To start with Carbon Signal has great customer service and quite literally there are over 50 emails, all of which were answered same day.

Delivery took a total of 3 days and very we'll packed.

The spoiler it's self is well made and a perfect fit. The paint quality is 100%. However the colour match is never going to be perfect without the car and was a risk, but no complaints on US forums so I went for it. Unfortunately it wasn't as close as I would have like but Carbon Signal resolved this and left themselves out of pocket. I couldn't of asked any more if them and thy are a top quality firm, of which I would happily do business with again.

I fitted using 3m automotive tape so I had the chance to remove without damage. Once fitted it is never going to be moving and now I can't see it being removed without so much strength that the spoiler will break but at least it's on there and won't be seeing it shattered behind me or hitting someone.

So here it is -

apaby6ad.jpg5ugevegu.jpgpyjuqa4a.jpgajege8yv.jpgra8a7usy.jpgtehebyha.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks chaps - the choice for me as it just finishes the profile perfectly :)

liking that B)

the front mouth and rear (black) are they sprayed, wrapped or plasti dipped ? are they gloss or matt

Both wrapped gloss black and looked mean as from the front and finishes the back. It just looked unfinished at the back. Unfortunately I removed them the other week as they started lifting and didn't want the car looking tatty. Keeping an eye for somewhere to do it locally again and well!

what exhaust is that ?

It's a TopSpeed Pro 1 axle back, I would have pictures up if it stopped raining!

I think it's great, sounds like an Invidia for less than half the price and easy to fit. Noise is perfect, not too loud but you can here it as you should and downshifts growl :)

Will put a thread up once I get some old pics or it stops raining to get new ones.

• 8 months later...