Rolling Road

AMT

Anybody know of any rolling roads up here in Scotland that are available to see what my cars putting out these days (then possibly help it perk up a bit depending on the result lol). Also any idea what this might cost to get a few runs in? Inbetween Glasgow/Edinburgh is my location so can drive a fair bit around.

Ta!

More in the way of restoring anything lost or that, I've no idea. Its an HR so not much can be done but I would like to def find out what its producing.

EDIT - Just checked those and none are in Scotland lol Needs to be Scotland near me. Falkirk, Stirling etc.

There must be dynos up here somewhere

Edited by AMT

More in the way of restoring anything lost or that, I've no idea. Its an HR so not much can be done but I would like to def find out what its producing.

EDIT - Just checked those and none are in Scotland lol Needs to be Scotland near me. Falkirk, Stirling etc.

There must be dynos up here somewhere

A dyno is one thing, a tuner is another.

That's why the guy above suggested uprev dealers.

Surely a google search for dynapack Scotland, dyno Scotland or rolling road Scotland should give you something...

Anybody know of any rolling roads up here in Scotland that are available to see what my cars putting out these days (then possibly help it perk up a bit depending on the result lol). Also any idea what this might cost to get a few runs in? Inbetween Glasgow/Edinburgh is my location so can drive a fair bit around.

Ta!

Try giving HQ Garage a call, Russ Paton that runs the dyno is very knowledgeable and maps cars worldwide as well as in Scotland, tell him I sent you.

Ewen

• Like 2

After a quick Google mapping, it appears TDI North is the closest at about 225 miles/3 hours. Better get saving £400 for the tune and a tank and a half of petrol :D

Or tell Clarks to get a dyno and Uprev software to sort you Scots out ;)

• Like 2

I'm in the process of booking a trip to tdi north, having to travel all the way from Falkirk :( just book in there and make a week/weekend out of it, the mrs can spend money on clothes while you spend some cash on your motor

Thats a good idea, it's right beside Liverpool right? I hear it's great shopping and nightlife there, never been.

There's a rolling road at hypertech in Falkirk but they won't map it. Think its something like £60-80. I wouldn't go there again after he tried to charge me £1100 for a timing belt change on my EVO but at least you would see what power it's putting out but all dynos give different readings so if you end up taking it to get an uprev it is incomparable with the original dyno result

• Like 1