TEIN BONNET DAMPERS

ZEUS

Just seen these, ex display and £30 buy now , free postage, looks like a bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a8a2021aa

Sold already. Someone definitely got a bargain there. :scare:

I'd be upset but I already got some nice carbon fibre ones from 14N. :yahoo:B)

Yeah I've got some the same as 14N sells and I prefer them over the teins because of the fitting issues with teins

• Like 1

^^ You can easily modify the covers though to fit using a Dremel or similar but I see why some people are unwilling to do it or unable.

I think they use a different bolt right under the covers GM , Have a look at the ebay pics :)

^^ You can easily modify the covers though to fit using a Dremel or similar but I see why some people are unwilling to do it or unable.

Very true I just felt there were easier ones to fit on the market, bargain for someone though I had forgotten about them its only when I saw this post I remembered :)

Definitely a bargain for sure. ;)

I can see how the Teins fitting would put some people off though.

Very true I just felt there were easier ones to fit on the market, bargain for someone though I had forgotten about them its only when I saw this post I remembered :)

Definitely a bargain for sure. ;)

I can see how the Teins fitting would put some people off though.

That's probably why mine are still sat in the box as well

Lol.

I think they use a different bolt right under the covers GM , Have a look at the ebay pics :)

Had a look just now at those ones. They do look like a pig to fit but still do able imo.

I had seen other Tein lifters for the 350Z where they mount to the wing similarly to all the other "good" ones on the market but again the Tein ones need modifying to fit. Don't know why they can't get it right. :lol:;)

I almost bought a reduced price (not THAT cheap though - bargain) set of Tein bonnet dampers off eBay before I found mine. It was only when I saw this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/18832-tein-bonnet-dampers-fitted/ that I decided to look elsewhere.

My battery and brake fluid covers add an important splash of colour to my otherwise dull :blush: engine bay, so I didn't fancy removing then or hacking away at the plastic :scare:

Edited by 14N

Set now sold

That was fast ~ good news & someone got a bargain. :)

It was me with the ones from ebay :)

Dont like the fitting but have ordered a set of these from sgs, http://www.sgs-engin...ll-stud-bracket, so will mount to the wing to avoid cutting the trim, downside i have to drill two holes, maybe one, pending where i mount it ;)

Still cheap for under £50 all in and they look brand new :)

Thanks for the link op :thumbs:

Will put up a little thread once i have them fitted in case anyone else doesnt want to trim their covers :)

Edited by Jetpilot