Vinyl Wrapping (Surrey)

LewisH

Boss dog in Dorking, they are the nuts. They do absolutely amazing work:

http://www.bossdog.co.uk/

T: 01306 880 060

M: 07843 563 956

E: sales@bossdog.co.uk

Or

Valet Magic in Camberley, I know a few people who've been to them and heard nothing but good reports, they also give links to tons of forum threads done by customers:

http://www.valetmagi...nylwrapping.htm

Office: 01344 891 891

Mobile: 07817 922095

Email: info@valetmagic.com

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 1

Whats wrong with surrey vinyl wraps? Got my roof done there tis fine

http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1035

http://surreyvinylwraps.blogspot.co.uk/

I've also been there, I had my roof wrapped and one of those carbon evo style roof carbon vortex generator thingys fitted, can't say I was too pleased with their service...

Thanks all,

I live in Camberley so Valet Magic could be a winner. Just having the roof and lip wrapped in gloss black. The only reason I said not Surrey Vinyl Wraps is that when I eventually found the place, the website has the wrong address... It took a 16 point turn to get the car in the garage and only after taking the pillars off and prepping the roof did they realise they had ordered the wrong colour... it has been over a week since then and I've heard no word on gloss black being back in stock.

They seem nice enough but it's a bit out of my way to keep chasing them.

Thanks all,

I live in Camberley so Valet Magic could be a winner. Just having the roof and lip wrapped in gloss black. The only reason I said not Surrey Vinyl Wraps is that when I eventually found the place, the website has the wrong address... It took a 16 point turn to get the car in the garage and only after taking the pillars off and prepping the roof did they realise they had ordered the wrong colour... it has been over a week since then and I've heard no word on gloss black being back in stock.

They seem nice enough but it's a bit out of my way to keep chasing them.

Call Valet Magic and say that Matt Dedman told you to call, I'll let him know that you're going to :)

Sounds like Surrey Vinyl Wraps are playing to the same form as in those links - shocking. The damage to that TTRS was appalling.

Put it this way, my one of these:

CEF88060-454C-43D8-9F28-D22FA64F4834.jpg

was fitted with what later turned out to be numberplate sticky pads on top of the vinyl! I'm glad they leaned to take the pillars off a 350 for the roof, as when they did mine I found out they used a scalpul to cut down the edge of the rubber on the pillar and into the paint, leaving with a wonky edge. They also split the vinyl in the middle and used a marker pen to cover the hole, it was only small, maybe 2mm by 2mm, but it's not the point.

Cheers all for the recommendations, in the end I went with Boss Dog, (Valet Magic quoted rather a lot). Boss Dog were incredibly friendly, professional and reasonably priced. They did a great job and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Pic of the finished job, gloss black bumper lip and roof. hard to get a clear picture of it, too shiny ;)

1655988_10152200808553447_1972011838_n.jpg

Cheers all for the recommendations, in the end I went with Boss Dog, (Valet Magic quoted rather a lot). Boss Dog were incredibly friendly, professional and reasonably priced. They did a great job and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Pic of the finished job, gloss black bumper lip and roof. hard to get a clear picture of it, too shiny ;)

1655988_10152200808553447_1972011838_n.jpg

Glad they did it well, I know MANY people who have used them. Their work is very impressive.

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and I have only joined because I spotted this thread about Surrey Vinyl Wraps. I just wanted to confirm their reputation here, and to urge members to avoid!! I have a GTR which had to be resprayed due to their incompetance.

There is a full thread here: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/291922-think-before-you-wrap.html

If I can save one person from going through what I went through, my work is done!

Also, I can recommend Valet Magic....they may not be perfect, but if something goes wrong I know Robbie will make every effort to resolve the issue....unlike Chris at SVW.

Good luck everyone!

Dave

• Like 3