Vinyl Wrapping (Surrey)

LewisH

rather than a new thread can it be confirmed if i can wrap straight onto FRP bodypanels no paint etc?

So long as it has a smooth gel coat on it, I'd be amazed if any decent parts supplier didn't provide something pre coated. Don't know if it's even possible actually!

Just read the whole thread on the GTR. Couldn't believe how much you've had to spend to get it repaired. If its any conciliation friends of friends know him ( i've never met him ), and I was told he had a yellow Ferrari and someone smashed it up .Clearly he is a complete rogue doing bodge jobs. I never planned on getting my car wrapped but a lot of people will be glad for the heads up :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Hi just to confirm this is a different company to www.wrapitsurrey.com ? Just to make sure because I was looking into these guys but don't want a risky job

*** EDIT 18/12/2014 *** I've since found out that Wrap it Surrey are a COMPLETELY different company to Surrey Vinyl Wraps, so I was wrong :)

I'd honestly give BossDog a call if you're looking for a wrap in surrey, they're mentioned on this site as one of the best in the south:

http://blog.van-discount.co.uk/?p=3646

tell them Matt Dedman with the 350z recommended them to you and they'll take good care of both you and your car (they would anyway, but still :lol: )

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 2