Payco's Car Cleaning Services!! (For lazy peeps)

zippypooz

...Its a sunny Saturday (for a change) and what better than hosing down your Zed, soaping its curves and caressing the alloys into shininess!! With the help of #Payco...In fact maybe I SHOULD have helped as it was my Zed in question but unfortunately I was indulging in his coffee and Italian biscuits.

So, should anyone need their Zed cleaned, i'd highly recommend Payco's car cleaning services, all undertaken in pleasant relaxed surroundings...not to mention coffee and posh biscuits!! Oh and photo-shoot to finish at outstanding area of natural beauty.

Thanks Payco. (Same time next week??)

Where is this great service...and posh biscuits..?. ;)

Payco's driveway...Payco's biscuits (very nice), Payco's coffee and Payco's myriad of cleaning accessories and magic potions.

Did ask for some naked ladies but he let me down :dry: suffice to say the morning was a little marred but all in all i 'suppose' i shouldnt complain!!

Very nice job he's done by the look's of it. ;)

Love your alloy wheels btw. Really great looking zippypooz. :thumbs:

Yeah he did!! Oh thanks!! Theyre 19" Rays as you probably know already!!...want them refurbished but still not sure as to what colour, i want to stick with a silver but maybe with a tinge of something else!!...advice is welcome!! :teeth: