Rota Torque Drifts Fitted

DARE350

Had the 350z for just over 2 months now and I wasn't happy that it was still pretty much standard spec so I decided the biggest change will come from fitting some new wheels. After a quick chat with Chris at Tarmac Sportz at the start of the year I had the exact set in the exact sizes that I wanted (that other suppliers couldn't match) on their way to me along with all new rubber.

I decided to keep the staggered sizes and focus on function rather than form as I've made that mistake on previous cars, so these are Rota Torque Drifts, 18" 8.5/9.5 with I think et30 and et12 offsets. The rears especially look staggering and have added a much more powerful stance to the car. Future plans will help to tie together the colour scheme and I should hopefully end up with it looking track ready.

The result keeps impressing me every time I look out the window and I had to take my camera along for a quick drive at lunch so that I could capture them in the best condition they'll ever be in. So here's the photos, quality greatly reduced by Photobucket, and I hope they go down well :)

DSC_0426_zps173bbee3.jpg

DSC_0420_zps22445fcb.jpg

DSC_0429_zps90faa5c1.jpg

DSC_0428_zps0945576b.jpg

DSC_0449_zps35d6fbf6.jpg

DSC_0432_zps6d6c9bcd.jpg

DSC_0444_zps97e7e99e.jpg

• Like 3

I toyed with the idea of torques for ages when i was looking at wheels.

Look brilliant, lower it a bit and you'll be onto a winner :thumbs:

I have to say, most 18s I would say you need to lower, but these look fantastic and fill the arches lovely. Good work Mr Chris Tarmac!

Thanks guys, I might lower it slightly in the future but good to hear that it's looking suitable as it is for the time being.

Loving the combo! B)

Haha so i'm not the first :D

I'm going to invest in some splitters/spoilers and have them all in black that should tie together the colour combination, as well as colouring the calipers red I think.

Fortunately this thing isn't lacking on power so I don't feel bad adding to the looks first.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These wheels look great! Is that completely standard height at the most recent picture?? I really want to stay with 18s for mine but struggle to resist with how good 19s look in comparison to 18s

Totally standard yeah, the additional body bits help the looks a lot and there's not much of an arch gap after putting on the front wheel spacers.

These wheels look great! Is that completely standard height at the most recent picture?? I really want to stay with 18s for mine but struggle to resist with how good 19s look in comparison to 18s

Totally standard yeah, the additional body bits help the looks a lot and there's not much of an arch gap after putting on the front wheel spacers.

Looks brilliant mate, well done :-)