Forum Signatures

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody is picking on me... I have feelings and am very sensative :cry::dummy:

sorry for that outburst, must be the time of the month :lol:

pmsl :lol::lol:

Better have a nice scented bath with plenty of candles and munch some chocholate then

:wacko::wacko:

:lol: dude is there something we should know about you :lol:;)

• 6 months later...

Sorry for delay, but the home computer is up on bricks :dry:

Reason...

My 2 year old 42" LCD TV decided to stop working on Friday night. Turns out the display panel is goosed ££££££ :scare: Of course it's a year out of warranty. So I'm using my computer screen as a TV downstairs just now

Anyway phoned Toshiba and they are giving the authorised repairer a new panel free of charge and are covering all costs. I never needed to complain, they replaced it no problems.

Great customer service :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just an FYI, try to take it back to where you bought it. If it is just out of warrantly, (so that could be 2 years old or so, then you CAN change it, as the consumer rights bill protects you. A 42" TV should last 5 years according to them, and if it breaks before then, you are entitled to a new one. The year warranty is bullshit. Take your statutory rights along with you. I'll try to get more info when I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...