Forum Signatures

ok , I'm having a severe blond/senior moment (I was hoping to do this before everyone woke up)

I cant show my signature, I have been told how to do this before and thought I was doing it correctly, but no !!!

I have real problems with this, wtf am I doing wrong please.

Thanks

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Take the spaces out between the img tags and the url :thumbs:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross you are a Genious, these things are amazing, the quality and colours/graphics your using are top notch. and from my experience your knocking them up in no time.

Im not sure if its an idea but why don't you charge for these. Even if its a £1 and it goes towards the club or something. I'd be happy to donate for mine.

Anyway, your sigs are brilliant. Cnt wait to see more.:teeth:

Ross you are a Genious, these things are amazing, the quality and colours/graphics your using are top notch. and from my experience your knocking them up in no time.

Im not sure if its an idea but why don't you charge for these. Even if its a £1 and it goes towards the club or something. I'd be happy to donate for mine.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm quite happy doing these for free TBH or anything else site related. Although if any sideline work is required for anyone or any other car forums, then of course I'd probably be looking for a small fee and happy to oblige.

If I start to get swamped then I may change my opinion of course :teeth:

Zedrush ... your next :thumbs:

NICK U ... waitin on your pics

Ross :thumbs:

+1 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

WHy are you allowed 2 sigs? :dry:

he isnt...

Please pick one or compress both into the space of one.

Before anyone comments, mine at present is slightly larger than the 500x100 but its that size in order to be clear, for obvious reasons. Although I fear I may change mine back again soon :(

Ta,

Chris.