Golf clubs in the boot??

mike79

Simple Q... do they or don't they fit? Is 2 sets out of the question? Any photos?

I've searched on here and it seems to accommodate 2 sets, but a photo would convice me!

I'm talking stand bags not cart bags.

Cheers

I sold mine on ebay ( :p ) because i had not use for the sticker as I don't play golf

However I am after a sticker that explains to me how to load tesco carrier bags into it...at the moment I cannot figure it out and I am resorting to travel to tesco by Buss and bring the shopping in the bus...

I sold mine on ebay ( :p ) because i had not use for the sticker as I don't play golf

However I am after a sticker that explains to me how to load tesco carrier bags into it...at the moment I cannot figure it out and I am resorting to travel to tesco by Buss and bring the shopping in the bus...

Get Tesco to deliver, problem solved B)

Get Tesco to deliver, problem solved B)

+1, why go shopping when the shopping can come to you :thumbs:

I was amazed how tight the boot space is when I saw my car 'in the flesh'. I struggled to fit two small suitcases in - had to chuck one of them over the other side of the bar which was very cumbersome! There was more space in my 206cc!

350z is a muscle car/sports car. The only requirement in the design process was to be able to fit in a set of golf clubs. That’s why the height of the boot space is perfect for them.

I used to have a Peugeot. One day at the dealership I took a look round the cc when it was first launched. Not only were the rear seats a waste of space but with the seat all the way back I still couldn’t sit in it without my knees in the dash.

I’ve mentioned this before but an Audi sales rep told me the rear seats, however impractical, are included as it helps sell more cars.

Did get a tip recently for emergencies, half open the roof and the storage space can be used for extra bits. Handy on a holiday as long as the sun doesnt come out and you forget before opening the roof.

Seen tomorrows forecast, find a hill!!!!

350z is a muscle car/sports car. The only requirement in the design process was to be able to fit in a set of golf clubs. That’s why the height of the boot space is perfect for them.

I used to have a Peugeot. One day at the dealership I took a look round the cc when it was first launched. Not only were the rear seats a waste of space but with the seat all the way back I still couldn’t sit in it without my knees in the dash.

I’ve mentioned this before but an Audi sales rep told me the rear seats, however impractical, are included as it helps sell more cars.

wonder how many people they think play golf? I agree with the rear seats comment although i regularly used to get one person sprawled across the back if I had to have 3 people in the car for any reason.

You sold a used sticker on ebay :scare::wacko:

wonder how many people they think play golf? I agree with the rear seats comment although i regularly used to get one person sprawled across the back if I had to have 3 people in the car for any reason.

Golf is one of the biggest if not the biggest past time in Japan, in corporate buisness on interview one of the questions they ask is if you play golf and what your handicap is like :wacko:

so a big suit case is out of the question????

Not sure to be honest - its that daft bar in the middle that gets in the way unless your case is not to chunky then it might fit underneath it.

so a big suit case is out of the question????

Last Christmas my mother had to take my brother to the airport because his suit case wouldn't fit my car. This year he's been instructed to bring a duffel bag or else I’ll leave him at the airport when I go to collect him.

Shopping bags are easy. Just empty the contents straight into the boot and then repack them when you get home! :)

My Wife currently runs a 206cc and the kids fit nicely in the back. Without the rear seats she couldn't have had the car because she does the School run.

I agree about space in the front though. I have driven it once, my chin was on my knees and my shins started to ache in moments due to the angle of the pedals which was a shame as it was good fun to blatt about in. When I worked for Peugeot they sent us to Oulton Park for the launch of the 206GTi and I got to thrash one round the track all day long :D

Simple Q... do they or don't they fit? Is 2 sets out of the question? Any photos?

I've searched on here and it seems to accommodate 2 sets, but a photo would convice me!

I'm talking stand bags not cart bags.

Cheers

Think of it as God telling you to give up golf :teeth: