My Titanium 370z

Brayster

I don't think she likes it but hasn't ever said anything! Especially as it goes in the garage each night which is under the house.

To be fair I push it out the garage most mornings to try and keep the noise down as she (neighbour) is a good old egg!

33458155-0558-4332-B1DA-22C7E5405323.jpg

B11B7F10-2183-47BC-ACC9-8051F7C432AF.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Simply for me because it's red and shiny and from a gtr...,

As a side note I took my shortails off this weekend ready for some warranty work, service and mot at nissan and my I forgot how quiet they are as standard..

Edited by Brayster
  • Like 1

Car's looking good mate! :)

Quick question for you and those that have done it, why the GTR starter button mod? I've not picked my 370 up yet so is it just a better looking one?

^^^ standard = white button, gtr = red button

13420983-2216-4D58-AE48-B26E79A06A0B_zps61igglcz.png

(Not my hand in the pic btw)

Thanks for that mate! Where can I get hold of a GTR one if I do fancy one?

Lovely! Cheers mate :) is it just a case of popping the old one out and the new one in?

Ye, piece of cake, took about 2 mins

You just need a plastic pry tool to gently pop out the old button, unplug the connector and slide it out of its casing then just slide the new button into the casing, clip in the connector block and pop it back in the hole, I was very nervous about changing mine up until I did it I had no idea it would be so straight forward :)

• Like 1

So had my first service and MOT today can't believe its nearly a year since I got it.. Good news sailed through MOT no advisories. Decided to have the major service done as wasn't done by Nissan last time when really should have..

They did recommended new rear tyres soon and front brake pads .... so after xmas!

Even though I only went to a Main dealer as I have nissan warranty .. I thought the service from Nissan Nottingham (sandicliffe) was actually really good.

(Apart from the micra they gave me with 0 miles of fuel in it)

I managed to negotiate the price of both the service and mot down and they gave me a free safety pack - not opened but I think it's this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-Car-Emergency-Breakdown-Safety-Equipment-Kit-Pack-KE93000028-/301089943323

without asking!!!

So quite happy.

Interestingly they also had an audit yesterday to supply gtr's

When leaving this am service lady did say are we allowed to wash your car? As she said we've had two chaps with the same car last week who were very insistent we weren't allowed - "they had polished it or something" 😆

I smiled and said no thanks "I washed it at the weekend"

Now where did I put those shortails !!!

Edited by Brayster

• 1 month later...

So with the weather not being ideal I thought best sort the rear tyres so I got a delivery today

03fe781748f535a80596f569dd56a162.jpg

And having seen the NISMO when my car went in for service - I loved the matt black interior (and as I am unlikely to ever afford one) I have decided to have a go at plastidipping the silver bits black ..

5a6c7d7124712631ac7cde1eecb26d75.jpg

9202210ea099aad4c5122ef1b876aef2.jpg

04894e5ab89d3279414d0598cf22323b.jpg

Ive also done the cup holder ring too...

Edited by Brayster

• 1 year later...

So after initially worrying..... I have managed to make the 370z work no probs despite us having a baby last year..... Still love it.

But I changed jobs this week and now do a 45mile daily commute (mega fun country roads route) as opposed to 7 miles a day.... so I've decided to take a company car with 4 seats in the near future...

But when researching or thinking of a sale price .... I can't find any other base models for sale... ... They all seem to be GT or higher... So not a what's it worth question.... but I'm asking how much do you guys is a fair reduction off what would be an equivalent age, mileage etc GT model price.

(The base has 18's, no synchro rev, no leather/heated seats or sat nav)

Edited by Brayster