My Titanium 370z

Brayster

Thx gents ..

Suits understood re wheels we'll see.

Are u going GRip or dts ARK exhaust? I' think im also going ARK but not which as I like design of dts but don't like the double skinned

tips as much as the GRip tips!

Decisions!

Plus I am fitting myself.

• Like 1

GRiP, burnt tips mate, match my 370's colour :p .

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/370z_ARK_GRIP_True_Dual_Exhaust_System_Burnt_Tip/370z-SM0901-0209G_.aspx

I first heard it a while back and thought, YES, ever since then it's always been in the back of my mind, so I think it's the one, plus I like the design of it.

I'm done with fitting stuff myself, sod that been there too many times and run out of light, space, time, talent and tools. So I'm just going to get it fitted somewhere for me, lol.

Yep I think ARK GRip is where I'm going rather it be too loud than too quiet! And want it too look the part.. I have been asking lots if questions from Tarmac (thx)

I like fitting myself half the fun - just need to sell my mk2 golf gti to raise funds for the exhaust..

Plus I need to hear an Ark GRip!!

Thx added bonus I get a spare wheel too!

Really ??

I suppose it's in place of the Bose sub in the GT's ??

Here is mine:

(you need to get hold of a jack+handle and I carry the torque wrench anyway for regular checks - especially on our drives ;) )

spacesaver.jpg

I've been reading through octet's build thread and it's given me the inspiration to stop researching and start to buy something so......... First mod I really want is an exhaust.....

I'm getting a loud one as I don't want to get one and then think it's too quiet.... So ARK it is!

But which one ..... I like the grip tips but the design of the dts as it sits higher and out the way but I don't like the dts tips - mmmm

68d52173b00a0129bdc361c08d4327a6.jpg

Or

40035ca481fbb26be9db11dc21c000c8.jpg

Thoughts

I've ordered a ARK GRiP burnt end system, just waiting for delivery now.

At 87db's it's not that loud and is perfect for what I wanted.

I based my exhaust decision on sound and volume levels initially , then slowly over time I started to fall in love with the GRiP's looks.

Excited is an understatement, should all be fitted and cokeing on the 1st of Feb.

zrider-albums-ark-performance-exhaust-picture22137-2010-09-23-11-28-42-866.jpg

• Like 1

I based my exhaust decision on sound and volume levels initially , then slowly over time I started to fall in love with the GRiP's looks.

Excited is an understatement, should all be fitted and cokeing on the 1st of Feb.

I want a full review and a plethora of pics or .... :ban:

• Like 1

Ah I spoke to Tarmac today asking about delivery times on a Grip and he said he'd just ordered one of these with 10 day wait - assume it was yours?