LED rear lights

350 Russ

Yes, Will had a pair that developed a fault, had to cough up and send them back to the states. I on the other hand also used to have a pair. They worked flawlessly for me and I've since sold them on to another forum member about 6 months ago after I acquired a pair of genuine lights. As far as I know, he has had no problems with them either.

Yes as Kyle said I bought a set from the US and after a month they developed

a fault on the circuit board, I sent them back to the US got a refund, but the whole episode cost me £90

in cold blood, I bought a genuine set from a member on here and fitted them which look better as well.

Maybe I was just unlucky with the ones from the US,

Zmanalex has genuine ones for not a lot of money, for the cost of the ones from the US and what I lost

I could have bought a set from Alex. :pmzmanalex:

Thanks for the reviews fellas, don't the genuine ones cost £150 a side though? If they were just £40 more I wouldn't hesitate and just buy genuine. http://www.clarkmoto...ear-Side/112802

Alex will do a discount for members on here if you PM him. I cannot remember what he quoted me for a set.

They were a bit more than £40 as Bullet Magnet said, but still a good price for genuine ones, they are hard to get second hand

and still fetch a good price on here. :thumbs:

I got my LED rears four years ago from Envy South (ceased trading)

I remember the day, because it was the day Madmarky came to the meet at Bluewater and ended up crashing it off a slippery roundabout, his Zed was purple then, went to have it rebuilt to the orange one we know now.

Edited by BulletMagnet

Well, I do apologise..... Jesus.

I didn't realise Clark Motorsport was Alex.

Why are you apologising to Jesus? :lol:

I believe (and may be wrong!) Clark Motorsport is for new parts and zmanalex now deals in used parts, so Alex only sells what he has and doesn't order anything in as such, just cars to break.

• Like 1