Seibon Carbon buldge bonnet group buy

parello9

If nothing happens on a group buy I'm going to purchase next week.

Your car is going to look even more sweeter if that is possible Ian when that bonnet is fitted B)

This is what I'm hoping.

Okay who wants to head up a group buy as this has kinda fallen flat. I'm happy to, if its Seibon and no matter which type I'll speak with them.

If nothing happens on a group buy I'm going to purchase next week.

Your car is going to look even more sweeter if that is possible Ian when that bonnet is fitted B)

This is what I'm hoping.

Okay who wants to head up a group buy as this has kinda fallen flat. I'm happy to, if its Seibon and no matter which type I'll speak with them.

Whats happening with Tarmacs carbon bonnets?

Haha ok..

The only thing i wasnt sure of is, do you know if these just bolt down like a normal bonnet?

Or do you need aero catches?

Also to save a good £50 can you pick up from the unit?

Edited by parello9

They should catch as they do a normal bonnet.

You can use aero catches as well but to be honest I don't want to be cutting out the carbon to be honest.

Collection is an idea. I'll give them a ring on Thursday to see what they can do.

Okay I've spoken to the Siebon distributor and the news is good.

The offer will apply to ANY product listed on their website. So if there's a carbon item you want for the 350 or 370 then it will apply to the group buy.

This will also apply ANY style of product, so the quantities no matter the price will reflect us a discount, so if you want a Carbon lip, Boot lid, Bonnet, it will add to the group buy discount.

The discounts.

0-4 items = standard price

5-9 items = 10% discount off from the advertised price

10+ items = 20% discount off from the advertised price

NOTE!

The price does not include VAT or shipping. Shipping of a hood will cost £48 inclusive of VAT or can be collected from Dunstable for no charge.

I asked about delivery or manufacturing issues. If you can example any issues if any when found back to them, they will obtain a replacement from Seibon free of charge and ask you to destroy the item received with the issue.

You can't say fairer than that.

So who's in?

1. Wasso TS Style 2007/08 Hood

Don't forget ANY product from their site counts!!!

350z products http://seiboncarbon.co.uk/products.html?make=189&model=402

370z products http://seiboncarbon.co.uk/products.html?make=189&model=403

I'm happy to do the orders and with Seibon etc, so let me know if you've got any questions.

Cheers :)

For those interested in bonnets, it works out about £625 for the 07 TS and £510 for the standard 07 + shipping.

Wasso, any chance you could give them a shout about the TS and see if they have a drip tray like someone mentioned earlier that they got with a bonnet before, to stop rain getting all over our shiny bits? :D

For those interested in bonnets, it works out about £625 for the 07 TS and £510 for the standard 07 + shipping.

Wasso, any chance you could give them a shout about the TS and see if they have a drip tray like someone mentioned earlier that they got with a bonnet before, to stop rain getting all over our shiny bits? :D

I can do, and good suggestion. I'll find out ASAP.

Get net price example £500 times that by 0.2 and you have VAT. Add that to net equals total price. £600 in this instance.

Ok will update the thread in a bit.

Will call them tomorrow as they didn't reply to my mail unless I got his mail address wrong.

Get net price example £500 times that by 0.2 and you have VAT. Add that to net equals total price. £600 in this instance.

Ok will update the thread in a bit.

Will call them tomorrow as they didn't reply to my mail unless I got his mail address wrong.

Or just multiply by 1.2 for total amount :teeth:

Edited by HARMLU

I'm interested in the TS 2007-2008 hump bonnet, but in the notes it says hood pins required, I'd be happy to add my name to the list but don't want to have extra work to fit, anyone know if it's just a straight swap?

I think these are main peoples concerns with it as most people will not want to saw it lol

Wasso is getting the info i think :)

1. Wasso TS Style 2007/08 Hood

2. moratia VT Style 02-06 Hood

3. Madhatter TS style 2097/08 Hood

4. Sloutro TS Style 2007/08 Hood

5. Parello9 to confirm....

I'll bell them tomorrow to double check fixing the hood. Just check all Zeds with a Seibon hood, only some have good pins. I know Bennett (GT4 Zed) didn't need one as it had the hood catch. So I'm confident on that one but the trays not sure but will check tomorrow.

Edited by Wasso

how much are they with tax then?

and i think we can aim for 20% off which we should get as its 10 people

£473 without tax but how much is tax lol?

Can we get a chart up of pricing lool!

As i already posted, £625 for the 07 TS and £510 for the 07 bulge. Thats worked out for 10% BTW.

Ian is there a time limit to this? I think it should be pretty easy to get 10 people if the time is available for people, especially since it's all items, not just bonnets, which is a bit weird, but I'm not complaining :p

Edited by KyleR

I'm interested in the TS 2007-2008 hump bonnet, but in the notes it says hood pins required, I'd be happy to add my name to the list but don't want to have extra work to fit, anyone know if it's just a straight swap?

Don't worry about the pins, all manufacturers say that about their bonnets, it's just to cover them in the case of the latch failing and the bonnet flying up. Chances of that are very slim, but plausible.