Seibon Carbon buldge bonnet group buy

parello9

Well I was thinking maybe two weeks or as soon as we have 10 people. But with any part being available it should be quicker than 2 weeks.

As soon as 10 has been reached I'm throwing the order in.

What you looking for Kyle, a hood?

1. Wasso TS Style 2007/08 Hood

2. moratia VT Style 02-06 Hood

3. Madhatter TS style 2097/08 Hood

4. Sloutro TS Style 2007/08 Hood

5. Parello9 to confirm....

6. Lacky TS Style 2007/08 Hood

7. Octet B-Pillar for 2009-2012 370z

Well I was thinking maybe two weeks or as soon as we have 10 people. But with any part being available it should be quicker than 2 weeks.

I want the 07 TS, but i'd like to know about the drip tray and if shipping to me is going to cost 2 or 3 times what you've been quoted. I'm just slacking a bit and trying to decide between this, wait for Tarmacs, Wales or just not spending £600 right after Christmas lol

Okay I've had some bad news, which means we have price increases placed by Seibon for 2014. I've attached a table of the items and their prices. I've highlighted in yellow the items which we have interest for so far. Generally they've increased prices by 10%, so in effect we're only getting a max of 10% from 2013 prices if we achieve 10 people. I've made the table clear showing the price in total (not including delivery) including the discount based on 10% and 20% discount on the prices given.

Adrian, the B-Pillars have increased by 97%, here's their reason for the increase and personally a load of BS!! (As well as my response to fighting the increase and reverting to 2013 prices).

Thanks for getting back to me. You are right, in your opinion the b pillars may not be worth that price, but I’m sure Seibon will disagree. The probable make 100 x the amount of bonnets compared to b pillars, and probably will take just as much time to finish perfectly, as the b pillars have to fit 100%, as there is nothing to adjust. With a hood, you have some flexibility in the finish, as there are plenty of adjustment points. As i said, Seibon have re-priced all parts in relation to what it costs them to make, so we have to stick by that price........if it means a reduction in volume sales, so be it. There is no point selling b pillars at a loss.

I dont need to speak to Seibon, the prices, and discounts are what we can offer. Yes its a nice bulk order, but we have customers all round Europe spending 15K plus on carbon for single car projects, and we dont offer them the level of discount we have offered a UK forum.

Here's the pricing table for all products. Please let me know if you wish to continue or pull out.

The hoods all come with suitable bonnet catches, although they recommend additional Aero Catches to ensure the bonnet remains closed during high speed driving.

The rain scoops are not supplied by Seibon, so you will need to make your own.

Seibon 350Z 370Z.pdf

I want the 07 TS, but i'd like to know about the drip tray and if shipping to me is going to cost 2 or 3 times what you've been quoted. I'm just slacking a bit and trying to decide between this, wait for Tarmacs, Wales or just not spending £600 right after Christmas lol

Fair point actually, it probably would cost a bit more for delivery. 2 times the cost is possible, and so is 3 times. Choice is yours, but the price increases above will probably sway you away from Seibon to be honest.

Updated list

7. Scootg Carbon fiber engine cover for 2007-2008

I'll keep updating as decisions are made on the pricing.

Hmmmm their prices are strange, and I can't say the attitude of the reply is particualry "great customer service"..... They are selling them on Ebay for £693 anyway - that's only a tad more than the 10% discount with their new prices :(

Hmmmm their prices are strange, and I can't say the attitude of the reply is particualry "great customer service"..... They are selling them on Ebay for £693 anyway - that's only a tad more than the 10% discount with their new prices :(

They have only just received the pricing, so would need to amend them their ebay pricing as well.

I could post up the entire content of their communications, and I wasn't impressed to be totally honest.

I'm now investigating another route for pricing. I should hear something back within 48hrs I would presume.

I still can't get over a 97% hike on the B-Pillars, it's just a complete and utter joke. Aftermarket B-Pillars are renowned for falling off at high speed. You really wouldn't want to be loosing £££ on the motorway, it's bad enough with fuel!!

B pillars are a joke! I'm getting the B pillars and mirrors custom done by a local company for £190. Perfect fit because they'll be skinned rather than a cap or cover. I could talk to them about a group buy if people are willing to post me their bits?

• 5 weeks later...