370z rear speakers not working

Darren-B

Right I've had my 370z for about 10 weeks now & only last weekend when cruising through Germany I discovered that the rear speakers don't seem to be working properly. (first time I've actually turned the stereo up)

The audio seemed very front biased, so faded the speakers to the rear & @ full volume the rear speakers are only omitting sound @ a normal talking level.

Anyone experienced this before? Is there a quick fix or do I need to take it to the stealer's under warranty?

Shame on you..... :bangin:

When there is the perfect Stillen soundtrack at the rear, made better with generous use of the rev-match :D

So in answer to your question I never tested the rear speakers in the 4 years I have had my 370 to check their loudness :surrender:

So in answer to your question I never tested the rear speakers in the 4 years I have had my 370 to check their loudness :surrender:

It has a music thingy and rear speakers? I'm the same as Colin ^^^^^. :blush:

It has a roof that keeps the rain out to ;)

Silly young boy.......................... That's what garages are for.... :p:lol:

Just found & done the speaker test & checked for system errors. A couple of connectivity errors (probably where I disconnected the sub & amp whilst switched on) & all speakers working loud & clear.

ScreenShot2013-12-19at214744.jpg

ScreenShot2013-12-19at214426.jpg

Exited the settings menu & tested, it was still the same so as a last resort I pulled the 3 fuses related to the audio & nav, then replaced. Lost my radio presets but it WORKS again :teeth:

So Darren are you enjoying my beloved Stillen then? ;)

Oh yes, it's a joy. A nice sound when you have the throttle down & nigh on silent when cruising. Hows the Nismo??? B)

I'm chuffed you like it :) Nismo is not all that different to the Stillen. Maybe a shade quieter but defo a sporty sound. :)