Insurance is due on 03/01/2014

djb55

So I have had my renewal quote and its £363 for me and the missus.

So I tried Adrian Flux and Chris Knott got reasonable quotes of both but then went on GO COMPARE website and the best quote came in at £231.90 for 12 months on my 350z Roadster.

Thats over £100 cheaper than any of the above.

The morale of this tale is make sure you shop around !!!

Dave

Mines due again in march (11th I believe).

Currently very happy with Adrian Flux due to the generous club discount, the free ability to drive any other car and alos the pretty decent excess levels. Even if they aren't the cheapest next year (they were this year, by £3-400!) il stick with them :thumbs:

Oh, and its a 12 month policy with 9 payments, meaning in December, Jan & Feb I have "free" insurance :cloud9:

So I tried Adrian Flux and Chris Knott got reasonable quotes of both but then went on GO COMPARE website and the best quote came in at £231.90 for 12 months on my 350z Roadster.

Dave

H,

Sound like you've found a very good deal. do you mind if I ask who it's with for reference purposes?

Regards,

Dan.

Dave

H,

Sound like you've found a very good deal. do you mind if I ask who it's with for reference purposes?

Regards,

Dan.

Hi Dan, its with Swiftcover.com no breakdown cover and no legals coz I get all that free with my bank. I think my post code is the key tbh.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk