What colour seats would you like to see in a Zed?

14N

OK, so it's the mid to late 2000's and you're in the fortunate position to be able to purchase a brand spanking new Nissan 350z.

You've had a test drive, love it and you're sat at the desk filling in the necessary paperwork.

Interior: You've ticked the 'GT Pack' box which means you get leather too. Your choices are Black/Charcoal or Alezan. That's it! (Yes I know frost was available later).

Boring black :yawn: or some wierd looking orange colour :wacko:.

So, what colour leather seats would you like to have seen on the options list? What would you choose for your car if you had the choice? What colours work well with the different body colours?

I had a grey ST220 Mondeo with red leather and I loved this combo. My mate has a Hyundai Coupe SIII wit hthe same grey/red and I think it works really well.

Edited by 14N

Red was available at some point as well on the HR I think. Saw one for sale on autotrader earlier this year & someone put the link on here somewhere as they were looking to buy it. Pretty sure it was GM with red leather. Looked very nice!

I reckon need to be two tone - black on the harder wearing parts with a lighter colour to accent the rest - depending on car base colour.

Like these?

350Z_leather_kit02.jpg 6DF90A5F-1D02-4ED0-91D8-AF1C5CDF1D5A-1049-0000003AC61A73E7.jpg

Edited by 14N

Black is nice but it would have been nice to have some colored stitching. Red, blue or gray inserts looks nice. Too much of one colour may be a bit overpowering unless they had a partnership with Bride and put some real sexy stuff in.