Few parts &! Red leather seats, now with prices

imprexa99

i got enough red on mine already- think that would be overkill! seen loads of bmws w in black with red leather it looks really good. craigs goin for red calipers he should get the seats to match lol

mate i think u should keep the seats lol btw have u got any pics of ur zed? read thru ur sig there it sounds quite tasty lol i do like pearl zeds

Thanks mate, well I'm thinking of having my cloth seats re-trimmed in leather- probably White/ black to go with the car! As for pics, there are a few old ones but none that reflect the recent work! Pics will be up once the interior and head lights are done :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know eBay would prob net me some more funds but thought would offer them to members first. Seats are basically sold, just arranging courier. Satin badges have few interests but will go to who ever coughs up doe first.

Will just leave the black chrome 350z badge brand new! And standard rear lights - not expecting these to shift in a hurry!