340bhp GT4 with Factory Racing Economy Manual Gearbox

14N

The guy didn't allow me to look at it.

Plus "so the collection date will be 2 weeks later"

Trading Standard or Inland Revenue, who would be most interested ? :stir:

I'll re word it just to be clear. He said he wasn't in until the auction ended... I interpreted that as I couldn't come and see it! Just seems a bit iffy to me along with his low feedback score and previous feedback comment. Lovely looking car though!

Yes all sound a bit dodgy, bet a zero feedback buyer..!! :surrender:

Latest he put in that number plate was private so would have to wait 2 weeks for collection... Bye bye deposit whoever paid that! Could be wrong of course!

That's complete bull sh1T...I have sold all my cars while I put my private plate on retention

and then put back the original plate for the car, no problem as long as you have a receipt

and the green section of the log book and the transfer is pending..!! :scare: :scare: :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...

Gt4 only available in Black or yellow

its actually a stunning colour! It looks terrible in some photos but in person it is a pearlescent yellow which sparkles in the sunlight

Saw the Registation on a Ultra Yellow for sale in September 2009 and March 2010 but the GT4 number was not given with the sales information.

So this is 109/176. What was the Mileage and registration number on the GT4 when you sold it, or did you leave the GT55 ZZZ number on it.

Thanks