Car pricing websites

aidan

Is that on private good condition values? or retail.

I actually the retail values are slightly high, while the private values are maybe a tad low (but not by much).

Just wondered what other thought. :blush:

On private good. Mine was about £5500 for an '04 UK GT, should be about £6500 IMO.

Mine was pretty spot on. maybe £300 under valued. :thumbs:

Will, did you enter yours as a late 05 or an 06 facelift?

Just had a look, my motorbike is £500 under valued , my zed is by about £700 and my van is about £1500 under value but the van pricing doesn't take into account the vast differences in specs available and mine is very nicely spec'ed (of course!) . Wish id not looked now :wacko:

I actually the retail values are slightly high, while the private values are maybe a tad low (but not by much).

On private good. Mine was about £5500 for an '04 UK GT, should be about £6500 IMO.

Put it in as a 06 pre facelift, as its April 06 on an 06 plate. Gave you the option of 05 or 06. :blush:

Put it in as a 06 pre facelift, as its April 06 on an 06 plate. Gave you the option of 05 or 06. :blush:

Yea I noticed there's only a difference of a couple of hundred between 06 pre and post facelifts.

What car was that against iLittle? Was it a case of great trade in price but not budging much on the screen price of the new one?

it was against a new Nismo..............we didn't get into a discussion as I'd only have been wasting his time - but stright off that was what he offered