Aberdeen 350Z needed!

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Calling all locals, I need to borrow a 350Z for a couple of hours to try out a product, if i'm happy with it you will get to keep it FOC.

I don't need to drive the car would just need it in the workshop, I would also want to take pictures of the product on the car to use on the website, forum etc.

The first person to send me a PM qualifies :)

Edited by Clark Motorsport/Zmanalex

I can lend you my HR if that helps! I'm in Aberdeen, 15mins from you. You have PM

Sorry been a mad afternoon not had a minute to get back to the PC, I've had the MD of the local Mitsubishi dealer in borrowing our covered trailer to go and pick up a classic car from Portsmouth so you would maybe pass him on the way up Will! Brand new Shogun with 20 miles on the clock away to get ran in ;)

I have sent you a reply Bems that's great if you can help :thumbs:

I can lend you my HR if that helps! I'm in Aberdeen, 15mins from you. You have PM

Sorry been a mad afternoon not had a minute to get back to the PC, I've had the MD of the local Mitsubishi dealer in borrowing our covered trailer to go and pick up a classic car from Portsmouth so you would maybe pass him on the way up Will! Brand new Shogun with 20 miles on the clock away to get ran in ;)

He could pick up mine, and then drop it back to me once completed :stir:

He could pick up mine, and then drop it back to me once completed :stir:

Only space for one car though! ;)

• 3 weeks later...