Saw this outside my local B n' B

captain

Spent a weekend at Yas Viceroy, Abu Dhabi. Great room with hairpin and Yas Marina views. This was parked outside so I thought i'd nip down and snap it.

Couple of 3-4 second exposures layered in Photoshop (one flash/one without) to get the car and hotel looking OK. The blue lights pulse across the roof so a short exposure just wouldn't work.

DSC_5241.jpg

• Like 3

Very swish.....car nice too.

Not really expensive surprisingly. Paid 100 quid for 2 nights with a 2 for 1 deal. Even at 100 a night I thought it was good value considering the room and view was so nice. The roof bar and pool are amazing. B)

Pool

Pool_Panorama1.jpg

View from room

Balcony+2_Panorama1.jpg

Room

DSC_5150.jpg

• Like 1

I really really need to move!

I miss the sun and warmth.

VERY nice at the moment in Dubai. About 30 degrees so cool enough to do things as opposed to the summer when it is so hot it is almost indescribable. Imagine the hottest UK August day and then going jogging. Wearing a duvet.

For example, just about to set off for an outdoor champagne brunch at La Meridien Hotel (unlimited top bubbly Veuve Clicquot/Cristal etc. for 4 hours!!!) and then maybe a little snooze by the pool.

Might take the new motor (see thread coming up later) for a little spin up in to the mountains in Al Ain tomorrow to catch the sunrise.

sorry....... :blush: showing off now over.

Yep nice weather - pity about the other 11 months when its just slightly cooler than the Sun. ;)

If you come back and say the lambo is your new motor...then please stop rubbing our noses in it!!!!!

Hand up who likes rain/sleet and wind?? Thought so. :dry:

Yep nice weather - pity about the other 11 months when its just slightly cooler than the Sun. ;)

If you come back and say the lambo is your new motor...then please stop rubbing our noses in it!!!!!

Hand up who likes rain/sleet and wind?? Thought so. :dry:

Lambo just above my budget.

Weather is only unbearable for 3-4 months. Then there is 3-4 months of "Spain in August" and then 3-4 months of absolute bliss.

See new thread for the identity of the new motor. Might be a surprise..... :ninja:

I really really need to move!

I miss the sun and warmth.

VERY nice at the moment in Dubai. About 30 degrees so cool enough to do things as opposed to the summer when it is so hot it is almost indescribable. Imagine the hottest UK August day and then going jogging. Wearing a duvet.

For example, just about to set off for an outdoor champagne brunch at La Meridien Hotel (unlimited top bubbly Veuve Clicquot/Cristal etc. for 4 hours!!!) and then maybe a little snooze by the pool.

Might take the new motor (see thread coming up later) for a little spin up in to the mountains in Al Ain tomorrow to catch the sunrise.

sorry....... :blush: showing off now over.

Glad you enjoying it. 30c sounds nice. Now to win the lottery. :thumbs:

Well. Not sure about the nudity. Where?? I missed it.

Goy back from the champagne brunch about 6 hours ag o and jsy woke up - 2.20 AM here, How much Bpllinger can you drink in 4 hours....er.... about 30 glasses. Also gin, sambuca, red wine and some other stuff. Played "the finger game" wiht some Northern monkeys from leeds..........oh dear

Bloody mother effing hell.

No need to win the lotery. Just wake up tomorrow and tell your boss to f off and get on a plane. Earn X 4 here and have a blast.........

Goy back from the champagne brunch about 6 hours ag o and jsy woke up - 2.20 AM here, How much Bpllinger can you drink in 4 hours....er.... about 30 glasses. Also gin, sambuca, red wine and some other stuff. Played "the finger game" wiht some Northern monkeys from leeds..........oh dear

No need to win the lotery. Just wake up tomorrow and tell your boss to f off and get on a plane. Earn X 4 here and have a blast.........

Good night was it ?

Good night was it ?

The trouble iwht a Dubai brunch is they start at 12 ans you are in bed ny 6 and wake up at 2 in the morning with the worst hangover ever.

I keep on saying i won;t do them but every other week,................oh dear