Black Friday!

Grundy

I was all set to be fluffed by apple store deals, then I totally lost my wood by a paltry £81 off a £2k MacBook Pro. Whoop dee doo.

Not :(

Yup. Didn't think apple would be that impressive. Thought they'd be more generous with their older stuff. Only got an iPad as I was getting it for a Christmas present anyway, why not save a small £31 lol.

I was all set to be fluffed by apple store deals, then I totally lost my wood by a paltry £81 off a £2k MacBook Pro. Whoop dee doo.

Not :(

Yup. Didn't think apple would be that impressive. Thought they'd be more generous with their older stuff. Only got an iPad as I was getting it for a Christmas present anyway, why not save a small £31 lol.

Makes perfect sense. I wanted to be seduced my an offer, not happened... Yet.

There where some fights here in the UK because Asda (Wallmart) did a Black Friday sale here. I hope this cr*p doesn't catch on here in the UK. shopper-is-restrained-2864747.jpghttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/black-friday-fights-bristol-belfast-2864852

An amusing quote I heard on the news was of an eyewitness to this, saying, "What they need like, is proper organised queues n that for these big sales and security like".

Er no. What we need is for everyone to behave like decent human beings, all the time. This is not disaster victims fighting each other for a bag of grain, it's money off a @*!# brand flat screen.

"That telly the bloke's got over there has £50 off, quick, bash his crust in. Check his wallet whilst he's out cod too."

It's bl**dy stupid people acting like this imo. Honestly I have no idea what's going through the minds of these morons. Thank goodness the boxing day sales here are nothing like this.

Did you happen to see the "Black Friday Stun gun fight" video yet? It's women fighting this time and in full view of kids & others. :dry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-Fdk1MdkY

Anyone else use cash back website like quidco and topcashback? They can generally get you 5-10% of things all year round. Biggest savings are normally for services like broadband/insurance.

Top tip that I discovered by accident, if you order multiple items and return a few of them you still seem to get cash back on your whole order. I normally order shoes and clothes in a few sizes so I can try stuff on at at home and return the sizes I don't want. Most places do free delivery/returns using things like collect+.