spacers for Christmas?

Spatt

Ive got the eibach 20 front and 25 rear combo from CS and its spot on, sits lovely and I find does help on track with the wider track, so not just for posers ;) the Z looks horrid as standard with wheels filling the arches.

get eibach dont mess around with cheap stuff imo not worth the potential risk

• Like 2

Ive got the eibach 20 front and 25 rear combo from CS and its spot on, sits lovely and I find does help on track with the wider track, so not just for posers ;) the Z looks horrid as standard with wheels filling the arches.

Fair enough, I think I'll adjust my comment 99% for posers, 1% practical application. I think 'horrid' is a little of an over statement but each to their own :)

• Like 1

Fair enough, I think I'll adjust my comment 99% for posers, 1% practical application. I think 'horrid' is a little of an over statement but each to their own :)

Am I the only one who doesn't think they look that bad without spacers?

Am I the only one who doesn't think they look that bad without spacers?

Pretty much :p